Jester unable to enter wp10

LazyBoot

You can define up to 10 normal WPs (excluding special WPs like IP, HB, etc...) in the mission editor. They will then show up on the kneeboard as shown in the screenshot. Jester or a human RIO can then use these coordinates from the kneeboard to enter them on any WP you want.

So for example (italic = NAV system WP, underlined = kneeboard/flight plan WP):

You start with WP 1-3 entered in the NAV system. When reaching WP1 you tell the RIO to switch to WP2 and enter the coords of WP4 on WP1 in the NAV system. When reaching WP2, you tell the RIO to switch to WP3 and enter the coords of WP5 on WP2 in the NAV system. When reaching WP3, you tell the RIO to switch to WP1 (which actually is WP4) and enter the coords for WP6 on WP3. When reaching WP1/WP4, you tell the RIO to switch to WP2/WP5 and enter the coords of WP7 on WP1... and so on. I think the concept should be clear now.

Now for the actual problem of the OP: I have never tried to have Jester input WP10, so I can't comment on that. I can imagine that there might be a bug in the code, because of the additional digit, but I don't know.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Now for the actual problem of the OP: I have never tried to have Jester input WP10, so I can't comment on that. I can imagine that there might be a bug in the code, because of the additional digit, but I don't know.

Could also easily be an off-by-one error, but I figured it was worth bringing up either way