Need dual monitor help

I was wondering if there is a way to move DCS to my secondary monitor which is my primary for gaming and video. I have dual monitors, my smaller main on left for all of my Windows general use and the larger better display on the right for gaming and video. I'm running Win10 and have the small left set to primary display. When I launch DCS it opens on the small primary and half of the right monitor. I can't seem to find an option to designate it to the larger secondary monitor only. I have found one other post in the forum about this.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=143908

This post is really old and doesn't really give me an answer. Was hoping someone had a config file tip or gui setting that could help me to do this? thanks

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

Why not just reverse them in Windows and make that larger center monitor the main (#1) monitor and that smaller one on the left as #2 monitor?

I run dual monitors and my center one is larger than the one on the left, and is how I have it set up. In Windows I extend my desktop rather than duplicate.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|