VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

Mainstay

The standard command for Ground power is "Ground Power On"

I added "Connnect Ground Power" to my profile via the editor

Cannot remember where I got this but attached is the reference list I got soomewhere and use, it's attached

[ATTACH]206115[/ATTACH]

Thx but im not talking about GROUND POWER. Im talking about GROUND AIR SUPPLY. The groundpower works fine its the air supply connect and apply commands that dont work.

g8PjVMw.png

Thx but im not talking about GROUND POWER. Im talking about GROUND AIR SUPPLY. The groundpower works fine its the air supply connect and apply commands that dont work.

"Chief, Connect Air Supply"

"Chief, Apply Air"

"Chief, Disconnect Air Supply"

Think if it's waiting for additional input it means it's not recognized

You could try either WIndows speech recogniton tutorial or/and the individual commands contained within inn the menu with the plug in

That's about all I know, I'm having some difficulties my self trying to get the aircraft modules recognized

@ Holloywood - Where does the VAP file need to be to daisy chain? I followed the video but could not find the file.

Edit: Notice my answer is in Post #1661 herein.

Edited by Drac

Is it me doing something wrong or is the Chatter plugin pretty limited?

I hear the exact same sentences over and over again, theres maybe 30 or so seconds of different chatter. The WWII for example is just random junk. The Hornet one is only "call the ball" calls, regardless of what i am doing

Proud owner of DCS: FC3, A-10C Warthog, F-14A/B Tomcat, F-5E Tiger, Mig21bis Fishbed, Mirage 2000C, Nevada Test Site, Normandy, Ka-50 Black Shark, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, UH-1H Huey, SA342 Gazelle, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst, FW 190 D-9 Dora, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D Mustang Combined Arms, Hawk T.1A, L-39 Albatros, NS 430 Nav System, F-86F Sabre, MiG-15bis, AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL, F/A-18C Hornet, Yak-52 and the mighty AJS-37 Viggen! :music_whistling:

Is it me doing something wrong or is the Chatter plugin pretty limited?

I hear the exact same sentences over and over again, theres maybe 30 or so seconds of different chatter. The WWII for example is just random junk. The Hornet one is only "call the ball" calls, regardless of what i am doing

Same here it seems to be a very short loop

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Same here it seems to be a very short loop

I have the chatter add on and I would like to disable it, how do I do that?

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

Dutch

Open the commannd profile and in there is a heading Extensioon pack, click on it and you'll see Chatter

Double click on Chatter to see the setting, as I recall the defaults for toggling it On/Of is to say "Chatter" you can see if the command is recognised in the VA command window

I think "0" also turns it on and off (which I disabled as it interfered with other commannds I use)

You can also set it in the Plug in Window (LALT LCTL C) to default to Off in one of the menus

Hey guys, some notes:

@Dutch As @weegie says: disable Auto-start in the EX tab.

@SilentWarrior Chatter Themes has appx. 2000 different audio fragments atm representing some 14 hours of total playtime.

For background use, randomized playback by design.

@Drac Yes thanks for updating.

@PipN No need to reinstall anything. Just apply proper speech timing (manual p15) and use the correct phrases from the Reference tables in the manual.

@tmansteve You can make separate canopy command in you profile, just don't use the exact phrase as already used by the plugin.

@Atelophobia Very low recognition rates usually point to a problem with your mic/device routing setup.

You need to spend time with the manual and ref tables: all commands for radio tuning menu control etc. are already there i.e. no need to add anything.

germany_orig.png BTW You can also use the German recognition engine if you prefer: make a translation of the English keywords to German and export your .csv file to share with the community

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3795713&postcount=1636

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

Hey guys, some notes:

@Dutch As @weegie says: disable Auto-start in the EX tab.

thank \you for the great service as always!

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

"Say Again" loop triggered by scripted audio

Hi Hollywood,

In scripted missions like Enemy Within 3.0 with the A-10C, I currently have the last transmission from AI repeated every time a scripted recording (audio file) from the mission plays. It seems that this scripted audio file triggers the "say again" function that you introduced recently implemented. e.g.: my wingman keeps saying "2, Roger" (or repeats whatever he last sent) every time a snippet of dialogue from the mission starts to play. Could this be a bug or is my installation corrupt? I have full and stable functionality from VAICOM otherwise and am on latest version.

overalien

Hog Driver starting to really like the Tomcat

System specs:

Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.0 GHz

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5

Could someone explain to me how to use the F10 Options?

It says in the manual that I have to Import the keywords. How and when do I do this?

Do I have to fly the mission first and how do I export the keywords from the mission in order to import them into Vaicom?

I am a bit confused and need some help.

Cheers

SD

[sIGPIC]sigpic55726_5.gif[/sIGPIC]

@the_soupdragon

a good question - same here but having read the manual again, it says, 'some missions make use of the 'other' (F10) menu for special commands'

I enabled 'import F10 menus' in sys prefs and flew a mission (MiG21) but nothing seems to happen - no new words to add to the database?

Maybe, it's only with certain missions?

Someone will know - looking forward to the answer!

i7-5820K 3.30Ghz | Asus X99-S | Sapphire R290X | R7 240 | 16GB DDR4 PC4 2800MHz | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD (DCS) | Noctua NH-D14 2011 Cooler | OCZ ZT 750W '80 Plus Bronze' Modular PSU | NZXT Phantom Enthusiast | 3 x IIyama Prolite E2473HDS 24" | 1 x Dell S2240T 21.5" Touch Screen | Windows 10 64-Bit | AMD Eyefinity 5760 x 1080 | TrackIR5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind 1771 | Vaicom Pro + VA (Licensed) | Sennheiser Game Zero | Honeycomb Yoke (June 2020)]

If a Mission Maker 'adds' his own commands to the Comms Menu's F10 sub-menu, then they will be imported if you have that option selected 'Import F10 menus' within the VAICOM settings.

Have you ever flown a mission where someone put some commands in the F10 menu? On some servers I've flown the Huey where they have added F10 commands to load Troops, or load equipment so you can transport it. Then when you land you can Deploy the troops or equipment.

You won't see these commands on the F10 menu unless the mission maker added them. ;-)

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

@Snacko

Cheers, I knew some :smartass: would know!

i7-5820K 3.30Ghz | Asus X99-S | Sapphire R290X | R7 240 | 16GB DDR4 PC4 2800MHz | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD (DCS) | Noctua NH-D14 2011 Cooler | OCZ ZT 750W '80 Plus Bronze' Modular PSU | NZXT Phantom Enthusiast | 3 x IIyama Prolite E2473HDS 24" | 1 x Dell S2240T 21.5" Touch Screen | Windows 10 64-Bit | AMD Eyefinity 5760 x 1080 | TrackIR5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind 1771 | Vaicom Pro + VA (Licensed) | Sennheiser Game Zero | Honeycomb Yoke (June 2020)]

If a Mission Maker 'adds' his own commands to the Comms Menu's F10 sub-menu, then they will be imported if you have that option selected 'Import F10 menus' within the VAICOM settings.

Have you ever flown a mission where someone put some commands in the F10 menu? On some servers I've flown the Huey where they have added F10 commands to load Troops, or load equipment so you can transport it. Then when you land you can Deploy the troops or equipment.

You won't see these commands on the F10 menu unless the mission maker added them. ;-)

Thanks Snako

But I am still a little confused.

OK.

So we dont have to manually import the commands they are automatically imported into Vaicom. Correct?

Then why does the manual say you wont be able to use them imediately. you must import them??

If I want to fly a single player campaign (ARGO campaign or the UN campaign) there are usually a whole load of commands on the F10 menu How do I use these commands in DCS? how do I know what the keywords are and the voice commands to issue these commandss

Maybe I'm just being dense or just missing something but I just cant get to grips with this for some reason its just not clicking.

maybe someone can talk me through in baby steps just how to do this.

Cheers

SD

[sIGPIC]sigpic55726_5.gif[/sIGPIC]

Sorry, I thought you just didn't understand what these new F10 commands were.. I have not used this feature.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download