Post your favorite Jester quote

SKIPPY 7-7

Jester had it locked on and as we approached visual range he identified the poor mig 15 with a laugh - "iiits a... pfaahahaha its an..." I could not hear the rest of the sentence because at this time my phoenix reached the mig and he changed to another sentence, but he was clearly amused, and I also.

He actually said the whole thing for me! He giggled while saying "Fagot"

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

A new one, dunno if anyone else heard this one but when I was landing ashore, I was sinking too fast. Jester then does his impression of Bitchin Betty and says, "Pull up. Pull up." Then he stops and says, "Or, pull out. We don't want to get her pregnant."

I was like, WTF?!?

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

during AAR: "Wiggle those toes"... A real technique I read about and use during AAR

• Like 1

30+ years flight sims

-Alienware Desktop With constantly changing specs -Track IR 5 -Thrusmasters Warthog HOTAS #55179 -Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals

After a particularly hard landing, chopping the throttle at the last minute to catch a wire - " Do you think the wings still sweep ? "

---------------------------------------------------------

PC specs:- Intel 386DX, 2mb memory, onboard graphics, 14" 640x480 monitor

Modules owned:- Bachem Natter, Cessna 150, Project Pluto, Sopwith Snipe

After 3 bolters in a row: "I know you're on 'go pills' but I want to be back on the boat."

Thx little miss daisy :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup:

3-wire landing

“Oh man was the Admiral watching!? That was a 3-wire!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

I feel cheated. I've spun the plane, gone low and fast in the weeds, and all he ever says is "sink rate too high!"

I did get a good one out of him the first time I got a 1-wire. "I thought you had your last 1-wire during workups?"

• 1 month later...

Has Jester been tweaked? Seems most of the comments have gone away.

I kinda liked the comedian side.

He said nothing when I trapped last night.

Guess too many complained about the chatter.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

That 3 wire was prettier than Meg Ryan. (Just got this today).

After a bolter, Jester says Hurry up, I have to take a shit!! No kidding. About fell out of my chair.

[Phanteks Enthoo Elite Case, Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 MOBO, Intel Core i9-9700K OC 5.1, G SKILL Ripjaws DDR4-3466 RAM 64GB, 3 x Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 x 4TB HDD, 2 x Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition 11G, Corsair AX1600i Modular Power Supply, 7 x Cooler MasterFan Pro, 7 x Phanteks Fans, Koolance Cooling System, Custom Lighting, Windows 10 Home, Alienware AW3418DW Curved Monitor, TrackIR 5, Warthog Hotas, MFG Rudder Pedals.]

Has Jester been tweaked? Seems most of the comments have gone away.

I kinda liked the comedian side.

He said nothing when I trapped last night.

Guess too many complained about the chatter.

Thanks for the report. I can assure you however, that nothing has been changed in this regard. (Most certainly not following complaints, apart from folks here and there, who share a different taste, which is normal, no one addressed us specifically to change something - and we would not have done so anyway. We stand behind our Jester, of course being aware that we will never be able to please everybody.)

The frequency of jokes/ comments and eastereggs has been trimmed down prior to release and not touched since. Traps and AAR for example should always trigger a response. If you consistently get no responses at all, please be so kind and open a bug report, if you can with the mission where you can reproduce it reliably. Please also note that Jester is not audible in F2 view, which many players often use to check which wire they trapped. If you do that right when Jester calls it, you might miss it, especially if it is one of the short ones à la "3 wire, nice!" I hope that helps.

On a general note: thank you all for the reports, it makes us very happy to read your Jester stories! Please keep em coming! :thumbup:

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

"I wish Meg Ryan could have seen that 3-wire!" (Or something like that. Love the Meg Ryan references.)

Heard that yesterday for the first time. :lol::lol::lol:

I love HB for just doing the F-14 with so much love :thumbup:

And: Tanker tanker, we love you xD.

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

Everytime I land (well, actually "try to land") on a carrier...

"I'm Morgan Freeman... Aaaand this thing is going to a museum now..."

"Yep, I think the LSO just abandoned ship... Thanks god he took the paddles with him"

• Like 1

Intel 9900KF @ 5.1GHz / RTX 2080S OC @ 1.93GHz / ASUS Prime Z390-A / 2x16Gb DDR4 @ 3333 CL16 / Corsair TX850M / Samsung NVME 970 EVO+ / TM warthog Thr. / VKB Gunfighter mkIII + MCG / MFG Crosswind mk3 / Valve Index

"No can do." He tells me that a lot.

that is why gray and I recorded around 300 variations of that :D (just kidding, on the reason, I mean. we did record 300 variations for it hehe)

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/