** HOW TO REDEEM YOUR HEATBLUR.COM PURCHASE **

Cobra847

Right I see that for my order but when I go to

License serial number check

It's blank, no serial number.

Any purchased module released after Sept 2017 will be bound to your account instead of being issued a licence key.

I just pulled the trigger and also received no licence key. But going to the e-shop page while logged into my account it acknowledged I have purchased it.

This was the same with Hornet and Persian Gulf.

Edited by E-Rock

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any way to see if the Code has been redeemed successfully after the initial redeeming process?

Like shouldn't the F-14 show up in Purchase history?

edit:

Oh, on the Modules Page where the F14 is listed it says I already have a license for this Product.

• 1 month later...

Well, I think I must have deleted the Sendowl email from both inbox and trash can as I can’t find it. I’ve sent two emails to Aleks from the website and one pm to Cobra here, all without response. Really not sure where I go from here. Any ideas?

Thanks

Les

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Well, I think I must have deleted the Sendowl email from both inbox and trash can as I can’t find it. I’ve sent two emails to Aleks from the website and one pm to Cobra here, all without response. Really not sure where I go from here. Any ideas?

Thanks

Les

Hi,

That's very odd! Please try resending your e-mail through our contact form on heatblur.com; you should have a reply within 24h.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Cobra,

just to keep myself on the safe side... I purchased my copy from the DCS World site on last October, and since then the form stated immediately I was given a key. But I got nothing until today, by email or anyway other else.

Is this normal, will I get the plane directly in my DCS installation, will I be addressed firther with more instructions, will I... what?

Please let me know.

@JagHond,

If you go to the DCS website, log in, and check out the modules list. Under the price and pre-purchase button of the F-14 it gives me the message "You already have a license for this product"

Could you check that one first please?

Jag

If you purchased the F-14 through the DCS store the module is automatically tied to your account and you do not need to enter a key.

This thread is only for those who purchased the Tomcat from Heatblur directly.

Hope that helps!

so here is my question. I won the F-14 from the VFAT2018 last weekend. I got the serial number and put it into the coupon on the ED page. It says that it's good. So what happens when a campaign comes out for it? Will it show OWNED after it is released on the ED website so the new campaigns become active once they are released? I had to buy the A-10C by itself before I could buy the rest of the campaign. Will this do the same thing?

well i paid for my f-14 about 2 weeks ago figuring i would be sent a email saying to use my code but after a while and no email i began digging as i should have at the start. now i have make my 3 tries to get the "ED- ++++++ cod to work with no joy so what is the next move

contact Heatblur, to have them reset it. Also, if the code did work it's going to say under the F-14 on the ED site that a key has been registered for this plane and the pre-order will still be lit.

I didn't see that and used two of my three key tries before I saw it. :doh::doh:

Ok, so I got my code from Heatblur and have entered it into the ED store. Now what, is there some kind notification somewhere to say that it’s worked? Cheers

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

i didn't use the dcs store to make the purchase i used the heatblur site so i have a note into them. i will try that once before i start doing much other than what i have to date

He is talking about the Heatblur store.

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

Ok, so I got my code from Heatblur and have entered it into the ED store. Now what, is there some kind notification somewhere to say that it’s worked? Cheers

Go to the DCS site here and log in. Then go to "E-Shop" and click on "Modules". Look at the F-14 module, under "PRE-PURCHASE" and it should say "You already have a license for this product".

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

• 2 weeks later...

Nope. It should simply pop up in your module manager once it's available. :)

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds