Having some issues with the F/A-18

ESCOMM_Miranda

I went about 2 weeks without my notebook and when I got it back, I downloaded DCS again and started having some issues that I didn't had before, and my friends that have the module aren't. The issues are for exemple the barometric hold, when I click, it doesn't show the ":" but he locks my plane in a pitch down position. Another problem that I encounter but less problematic is when I'm doing recovery, in therecovery configuration and in glide slope, the climb rate should be -700, but for me is -350/-400.

I tried downloading the game again and deleting the DCS folder in the Saved Games but it didn't work. I don't have any ideia what it can be, especially cause any of my friends are having the problem and all of us are using the open beta version.

Any hel I'll be very gratefull.

The issues are for exemple the barometric hold, when I click, it doesn't show the ":" but he locks my plane in a pitch down position. Another problem that I encounter but less problematic is when I'm doing recovery, in therecovery configuration and in glide slope, the climb rate should be -700, but for me is -350/-400.

This as a known bug in 2.5.4.25729 Open Beta.

The F/A-18C HUD climb rate is half what it should be i.e. the backup VVI or F2 view. I also find the AP barometric altitude hold harder to engage, presumably for the same reason.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080