Is it a bird? Is it a super bird?

Dolphin887

I don't think that M3 is gonna make a 29 since it is already part of the flaming cliffs series and ED plans to make a PFM for it already.

Well, the PFM can be shared with ED or vice-versa. Not sure if Dolphin has actual experience flying the MiG-29 9.12B, but he should have access to it so the M3 module of the 29 would make sense in that regard.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

I bet the hints have been purposefully built to create a massive anticipation for something like the SuperGaleb (to make people think this is going to be a flop) and then they pull the ultimate ace out of their pockets.

Dolphin must literally be laughing his lungs out at this thread :D

• Like 1

DCS Finland | SF squadron

I bet the hints have been purposefully built to create a massive anticipation for something like the SuperGaleb (to make people think this is going to be a flop) and then they pull the ultimate ace out of their pockets.

I bet they all are

Hope so...

Very likely... :D

Or they are massively panicking now, because this thing went way over their heads and now they need to figure out how they get out of it with their Super Galeb or Christen Eagle :D

• Like 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I've searched for it, and another plane could be the An-2. I've found perfectly fitting An-2 silhouette over the image, it's a military plane, 1977 was the year some An-2 did an airbridge to Mongolia, it is aerobatic certified (it even has no stall speed ...) and it could do some recon.

I've searched for it, and another plane could be the An-2. I've found perfectly fitting An-2 silhouette over the image, it's a military plane, 1977 was the year some An-2 did an airbridge to Mongolia, it is aerobatic certified (it even has no stall speed ...) and it could do some recon.

It was used as a light ground attack plane, dumping improvised bombs in the 1990s. :)

c0dbb25e9487310d1a5c.jpeg

In before closing.

An-32. Prototype was shown at Paris airshow in 1977. Doesnt fit anything else, well, it might have fasteners. And its something quite different.

Indian-Air-Forces-AN-32-aircraft-gone-missing-with-29-people-on-board-indialivetoday.gif

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Interesting, since the airmen flying the WW2 supply runs from India to western China and Burma called the perilous trip over the mountains 'the hump' as well.

an-2 would be good, at least better than a trainer

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Oh my goodness. The number of people here and on the subreddit saying "IT HAS RIVETS [insert module] CONFIRMED" lol.

Just about every plane has rivets.

And they all fit like this yeah?

QyR7Iwr.jpg

i7-4790k @ 4.4GHZ, 32GB G. Skill Ripjaws DDR-2133 RAM, EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3, Crucial M500 SSD, VKB MCG, TWCS Throttle, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5

And they all fit like this yeah?

*pic*

:megalol:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg