Igor Tishin 1961 - 2018 - Page 49 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-02-2018, 12:43 PM   #481
ja47

Please accept my condolences to Igor's family, teammates, and all who knew him and enjoyed his products. The world has lost a rare, courageous leader. Igor started a company that created a world - one so rich and inspiring to consistently bring together great talent and dedication from every country and background. His simulations made our real world a better place. Thank you Igor. Rest in peace.
ja47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 04:48 PM   #482
VMFA-Blaze

I'm truly sorry to hear this.... I remember the man from the old Flanker days ....

I know that he's now flying up there somewhere...

Blaze~

Last edited by VMFA-Blaze; 04-02-2018 at 04:55 PM.
VMFA-Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 08:40 PM   #483
DonutDudeDD

For Igor, family, and friends:

Thank you for this gift of flight simulation. This DCS World has made a big difference for me in virtual flight experiences and enjoying the flight camaraderie of so many people who love this simulation. You and your team members made DCS World the finest flight simulation in the world and it is a real privilege to continue flying here on you and your team's behalf.

"How do you deal with the terrible loss of a friend, a family member or a loved one? You don't. You just try to get past it."

"In life, the best walks are often too brief."
DonutDudeDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 11:15 AM   #484
Lans

Боже духов и всякия плоти, смерть поправый и диавола упразднивый, и живот мiру Твоему даровавый: Сам, Господи, упокой душу усопшего раба Твоего Игоря, в месте светле, в месте злачне, в месте покойне, отнюдуже отбеже болезнь, печаль и воздыхание. Всякое согрешение, содеянное им словом, или делом, или помышлением, яко благий человеколюбец Бог, прости, яко несть человек, иже жив будет и не согрешит. Ты бо Един кроме греха, правда Твоя правда во веки, и слово Твое истина.

Яко Ты еси воскресение и живот, и покой усопшего раба Твоего, Игоря, Христе Боже наш, и Тебе славу возсылаем, со безначальным Твоим Отцем, и пресвятым и благим и животворящим Твоим Духом, ныне и присно, и во веки веков.