[NO BUG] Possible bug? TrackIR zoom axis

pj

I noticed with the Spitfire that using TrackIR Z as zoom is not working correctly - it acts the same as the Head Tracker: Foreward/Backward axis. Head position inside the cockpit moves but the outside view does not change.

I assigned Zoom to an axis on my CH Throttle Quadrant and it worked as it should. This happens in both Beta and Release versions.

I tested some other aircraft and found the same issue with the P-51, Yak-52 and Harrier. Using TrackIR Z as Zoom works correctly with the A-10C and F-18.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Win 10, Gigabyte Aorus Ultra with i5 9600KF @ 4.6GHz, 32G DDR4 3200 RAM, GTX 1070, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog stick on VPC Warbird base, Warthog Throttle for jets & helis, CH Throttle Quadrant for props, CH Pro Pedals, 500GB SSDs for installed sims :gun_smilie:

I use the function of the TrackIR Z to zoom quite a long time. Still works the same as with the Mustang, or Kurfurst. You can demonstrate on a short video?

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.

Works fine here as well. One has to clear the default Z-axis assignment first ("absolute longitude shift camera view") and then assign "zoom view" to it.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Thanks for the advice guys. The problem is it used to work but doesn't anymore. The problem is on my flight sim computer. I installed DCS and the Spitfire on my laptop to test it and it works fine, so probably not a bug.

Win 10, Gigabyte Aorus Ultra with i5 9600KF @ 4.6GHz, 32G DDR4 3200 RAM, GTX 1070, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog stick on VPC Warbird base, Warthog Throttle for jets & helis, CH Throttle Quadrant for props, CH Pro Pedals, 500GB SSDs for installed sims :gun_smilie: