C-101 update

Vibora

I really don`t want to bother but "are we there yet"? :geek:

You probably didn't see our latest Facebook news from the 2nd of this month. Programmer is on vacation:

"Dear friends:

Our new 3D cockpit model and its textures are available in latest Open Beta.

We have decided to release the new cockpit before the AFM and C-101CC version since our coder is on vacation, and therefore it will still take some time to have them ready for their initial release".

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

You probably didn't see our latest Facebook news from the 2nd of this month. Programmer is on vacation:

"Dear friends:

Our new 3D cockpit model and its textures are available in latest Open Beta.

We have decided to release the new cockpit before the AFM and C-101CC version since our coder is on vacation, and therefore it will still take some time to have them ready for their initial release".

Can´t wait to fly the 101 with AFM - it has been a joy to fly so far even without AFM.

:thumbup:

When everything is ready for releasing the 101CC and AFM , I hope there will be a nice trailer showing it's capabilities.

Is there a list made available of what it can carry under it's wings and what comes with release ? (Will it be feature complete or not yet?)

Thank you.

It will carry gunpods, free fall bombs, rockets, short range IR missiles and the antiship missile Sea Eagle. We expect to have all of them available at release date, but taking into account it will be an open beta we'll most likely continue to improve the module later on until it's final release.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning gentlemen, I would like to know if we will have the pleasure of flying with the CC version by this Christmas, thank you.

Intel i9-13900K, @5.8GHz, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master, 32GB DDR5 6200 DomPlatinum, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24G, LG 48GQ900-B, 4x 2TB Crucial P5plus M2 SSD NVME, 1x 500GB WD SN850 SSD NVME ,Thermaltake ToughPower GF3 1650W ATX 3.0 , Windows 11 Pro, Corsair AiO H170i LCD RGB, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, VPC Mongoos T-50CM3 Base, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, MFG CROSSWIND, Corsair K95 Platinum, Sennheiser G 600, Roccat Kone Mouse.

It will carry gunpods, free fall bombs, rockets, short range IR missiles and the antiship missile Sea Eagle. We expect to have all of them available at release date, but taking into account it will be an open beta we'll most likely continue to improve the module later on until it's final release.

Дайте нам уже боевой... черт с ним, потом доделаете

Попадания: (100%) приехали......

Vibora, could you kindly give us some updates on the status of the CC version?

Will we have to wait a few weeks / month / months?

Surely cin have been progressing right?

Intel i9-13900K, @5.8GHz, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master, 32GB DDR5 6200 DomPlatinum, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24G, LG 48GQ900-B, 4x 2TB Crucial P5plus M2 SSD NVME, 1x 500GB WD SN850 SSD NVME ,Thermaltake ToughPower GF3 1650W ATX 3.0 , Windows 11 Pro, Corsair AiO H170i LCD RGB, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, VPC Mongoos T-50CM3 Base, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, MFG CROSSWIND, Corsair K95 Platinum, Sennheiser G 600, Roccat Kone Mouse.

I can't give an estimate. It will be delayed a bit more than expected, the Flight Model is finished (except some tuning to comply with SME feedback), but we keep working to integrate systems with FM. This needs to be done before release, otherwise rear cockpit wouldn't be available in multiplayer. Weapons are also WIP.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm hoping by Christmas . That would be a nice present. Thank you for the update .

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

Cannot wait for the AFM to be available to us in the C101. Love that thing, esp the quality cockpit and instruments!

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

• 3 weeks later...