Ground Pounder Terrain(Beta) - Release -

rockwelder

Grandsurf is also developing something similar, he's got seasonal terrain textures too but he also creates taxiway, runway and road textures and adds new objects (signs) to airports featured. I'm afraid that your mods might interfere but his concrete runways and taxiway textures seem perfect and I'd like to have 'em in my LO install.

Perhaps You could get in touch with Grandsurf and combine your mods into one. Your trees and terrain textures combined with Grandsurf's roads, taxiways, runways and taxisigns would take us to a FC1.13 level!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent stuff on those last few screenies, you can almost see the individual cabbages!

Any chance of doing something with the edge of the small rivers? When flying high they look OK, and when super low, they look OK too (I guess becuase I go past them so fast) but at medium heights, they always look a bit false to me.....

...and if you can link up with Grandsurf so your Mod and his airfield taxiway signs Mod are compatable, then that could be the most important Mod since........

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

keep it up i 'd love to add the field objects etc, and watch well what ill happen with teh textures mod, it can be very cool i hope but also i hope it will not be Photo realistic like some FSX land addon textures that look real bad upclose so I've been experimenting for my own myself. ED did the ground like it is for a good reason so please don't give up because i think your will be very very useful.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Your work looks really great!! grats!

My problem is that I cant download it from lock on files. The server seems to be down. Anyone can help me finding another download location?

:helpsmilie:

Thx in advance

It works fine here, just click on Terrain Mods banner available at Lock On Files main page and it should take you directly to Birdy's latest scenery mod, Teka Teka's tree shader mod and Rockwelder's Ground Pounder Terrain (beta) mod!

Choose the mods you want by clicking onto a appropriate banner and you can download it!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can just use TekaTekas tree mod instead for now, but stick with it... It is a beta version after all ;)

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]