Cannot use "Search Forum" on Android

Mtnbiker1998

I've used my mobile device for browsing the forums without tapatalk, and I whenever I try to search the forums on my Galaxy S6, I tap the search button, but once I tap the text entry box my keyboard shows up then immediately dissapears. I never had this issue with my old iphone.

Anyone else have this issue? I've even tried using a mouse with the OTG cable and got the same result.

Should I just use tapatalk? I'd hate to download an app for forums since this is the only forum I'm on, plus the forum layout tends to work fine on mobile... most of the time at least.

Thanks!

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat

I have the same problem on Android. You can actually tap search and then the Advanced Search link, instead of tapping the text box.

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

• 4 weeks later...

I also have this same issue when giving +rep to people

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat