What the Hell is up with the download servers.

Elof

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=274117 try looking in installation problems. Guess it is NOT just me.

Nobody said it was just you. They just said that other people aren't having that issue, so it's probably not coming from ED's end (unless they're deliberately targeting you for especially slow downloads). That being the case, it maybe something to do with your ISP.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

I didn't know that they disabled the torrent. That's kind of strange. Have they given a reason why? Anyways, I just ran a test.

I'm getting half speed, but still no where near as bad as 300kb/s.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, jackd said:

I give it up, speeds are around 1.0 to 5.0 MB/s, useless

I'm not sure why a year old thread needed to be resurrected for this.

But also... 5 MB/s?? I'd kill for that. Unless you mean 5 'Megabit per second/Mbps', which would be terrible. But as previous posts in this thread indicate, if your speed is low then it is probably your own connection's issue.

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR

• 4 weeks later...