Was I an idiot to buy the Normandy Map?

So go get a forest simulator instead if this is so important to you.

+1 :megalol:

It is fortunate that ED has people like you who think everything is OK

If you are so fond of that call of reality, please let me know on PM so I can record video or images of how trees look from the airplane in the air.

... I already bought all the modules and all the terrains I still expected a little bit more ... that the trees look like it was shown on the commercial video.

After all, why the debate?

Relax

it's OK for you

Enjoy

EOD

Edited by =Bobby=
video

who think everything is OK

Well quite the contrary, old chap, if truth is to be telt. Which is exactly why I do actually find it a bit daft for someone to complain about mere trees when there're all kinds of things of real importance still broken...

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

I think more people would be interested in Normandy if ED did a modernized version of it.

You could pretty much keep the landscape the same...just makeover urban areas with a mix of modern buildings with the older buildings and trade out dirt strips for modern runways.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.