Radiators open or auto?

Campbell

I have to say, with testing the last few days the auto function works much better on all warbirds that use it these days. As compared to six months ago. For instance in the spit and mustang I have not had to use manual radiator cooling in dog fights as compared to six ish months ago it was required or engine overheat and die..

My observations

Interesting. It might be time to break old habits

Hardware: T-16000M Pack, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, GTX 1070 SC2, AMD RX3700, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Interesting. It might be time to break old habits

Ya my sop was always manual control, but have since resorted to auto and nothing catastrophic has happened yet like in the past. More testing needed and will be done

I7-8700 @5GHZ, 32GB 3000MHZ RAM, 1080TI, Rift S, ODYSSEY +. SSD DRIVES, WIN10

I have to say, with testing the last few days the auto function works much better on all warbirds that use it these days. As compared to six months ago. For instance in the spit and mustang I have not had to use manual radiator cooling in dog fights as compared to six ish months ago it was required or engine overheat and die..

My observations

Take note that online servers often use real weather, so right now ambient temps may be low it will impact overall temps in planes it is a big difference between summer and winter time,

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Take note that online servers often use real weather, so right now ambient temps may be low it will impact overall temps in planes it is a big difference between summer and winter time,

Rgr good to know, haven’t done any online yet. I just use the instant action Normandy missions so from months ago use to overheat in auto in those. Now haven’t yet.

I7-8700 @5GHZ, 32GB 3000MHZ RAM, 1080TI, Rift S, ODYSSEY +. SSD DRIVES, WIN10

Rgr good to know, haven’t done any online yet. I just use the instant action Normandy missions so from months ago use to overheat in auto in those. Now haven’t yet.

ok

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor