Backseat Oxygen

Heart Symbol

I was doing a free flight from a cold start just to mess around and get a feel for the aircraft. I had on my oxygen in the front seat but didn't turn it on in the back. After flying around at 29000 feet for a little bit I noticed my controls wouldn't work and I could not click on anything. Hopped into the back and black screen. My guy in the back passed out. Back into the front seat I can see perfectly but it acts as if I'm blacked out as well. Has anyone else had this problem? It's got me afraid to fly up high in multiplayer.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was on a server with a couple of people and we all experienced this problem around 30,000 feet. But since it was multiplayer, we couldn't hop in the other seat to realize it was happening because the GIB passed out. Nice to know the reason, thanks!

Had the same Problem yesterday on a Multiplayer Server. I could see everything but couldn't click anything. I think you have to turn on Helmet Vent in such Altitudes. But I am not entirely sure about that.

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red