Any MiG-21bis Improve Plan?

blklobo

I know a couple of real MiG21 pilots for whom this module would be quite acceptable as a training sim.

On the other hand, I know quite a lot of real armchair pilots for whom this module is not an adequate sim of the real MiG21.

I let you decide who of these two is a better reference. :pilotfly:

What does your couple of real MiG21 pilots have to say about the ASP implementation within this module?

I know a couple of real MiG21 pilots for whom this module would be quite acceptable as a training sim.

On the other hand, I know quite a lot of real armchair pilots for whom this module is not an adequate sim of the real MiG21.

I let you decide who of these two is a better reference. :pilotfly:

Can you please ask your real MiG-21 pilots to test the following and report back (if they haven't done so already)?

- High AoA behavior

- Comment on the aircraft having negative AoA and flying slughtly nose down in level flight above ~490 Kts

- Confirm the aircraft INSTANTLY snaps to 2g whenever entering an exiting a stall, irregardless of the starting conditions.

- Confirm it is possible to steer the aircaft on the ground by using the rudder only (no brakes) at speeds as slow as 4 Kts (no wind).

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

Haha I reckon you already know the answer to all those questions. Negative AoA but maintaining level flight makes no sense, I suppose a slight nose down attitude is possible at high speed but that would depend on the angle of incidence of the wing and would still require a positive AoA.

As for taxiing, can’t see the rudder working effectively until speeds more toward 30 or 40kts, differential braking required with castoring wheel.

How does the MiG 21 detect angle of attack? Is it vanes on the nose or something else placed elsewhere?

"quite acceptable"

LOL

anyway, let's wait for the next announced updates. SPO-10 overhaul is what I'd like to see first, can't wait to not detect doppler radars anymore :D

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module