Help opening port 10308 to host a coop server

I've tried both manually and even calling my isp but I just can't seem to get the port open.

0afae560a547e2dcea56529ecf49c4ea.png

That's the router's config

c98dc932519f8f248cfbe1875b3099c5.png

I've also made sure to exclude this port from the firewall restrictions but that didn't help.

I'm not an expert but I think you normally forward hidden IP-addresses. If your server is supposed to run on the IP-address you forward to then all that is needed is to open the port in the firewall and make sure the server is running before you test. I tested to ping the address so it's live from what I can see.

I'm not an expert but I think you normally forward hidden IP-addresses. If your server is supposed to run on the IP-address you forward to then all that is needed is to open the port in the firewall and make sure the server is running before you test. I tested to ping the address so it's live from what I can see.

Wait, you tested my server?

Anyways I also did that and it hasn't helped either. I also opened the port in the firewall but nothing did change. And I also did fowards the hidden ip but it also didn't do anything.

I'm currently in a call with my isp but it seems they're having trouble opening and knowing what to do.

I just tested ping the IP-address you forwarded to... If your server is running on an hidden address (starting with 10, 172 or 192) you need to forward to that address and not to public IP-address.

Forward the port using the internal ip. With dcs you don't even have to know your external ip because of the server list.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria