Good Servers for F-5

Cebo

What are good servers to be on with the F-5?

I have read ACG has a dedicated F-5 vs Mig21 server but unfortunately it does not show up in my server list, latency might be to high anyway from Sydney.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

I haven't been able to play in a couple weeks, but BASIS had been the main MiG-21 vs F-5 server from release until at least then. Normally it has 20+ players, though sometimes it's empty until those first 2-3 players join, then it fills up quickly. No one ever wants to be first. The server had been running only a single scenario, don't know if that's still the case. ACG was popular too until they added the Korean missions back, it died instantly after that.

System specs: i5-10600k (4.9 GHz), RX 6950XT, 32GB DDR4 3200, NVMe SSD, Reverb G2, WinWing Super Libra/Taurus, CH Pro Pedals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I haven't been able to play in a couple weeks, but BASIS had been the main MiG-21 vs F-5 server from release until at least then. Normally it has 20+ players, though sometimes it's empty until those first 2-3 players join, then it fills up quickly. No one ever wants to be first. The server had been running only a single scenario, don't know if that's still the case. ACG was popular too until they added the Korean missions back, it died instantly after that.

I can't find BASIS anymore :cry:

Modules: too many

System: I7-7700K, GTX 2080 Super, 64GB DDR4, 500GB SSD, 3TB HDD.