Walkman in AJS-37?

Harpoon

What an interesting find...in Mods\aircraft\AJS37\Sounds\ there's a folder called "VigWalkman" with a few files, one being an odd sound that I suppose might be tape forwarding considering the title of the sound file is "fast," another being a cassette player clicking sound labeled "Play" and the last a copy of DCS AJS-37's music labeled "Song 1", will we perchance have an ability to listen to music while we fly? :lol:

Edited by Harpoon

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

:D You can finally pretend to be

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

You add oog sound file here (\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\AJS37\Sounds\VigWalkman) I think. Up to 8 aparently.

ABBA it is! ;):)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Always working in something to do with the F-16 :P

That said, where is my Iron Eagle soundtrack :)

:D

kvpsEKSNkkA

K-DIhXTGifU

:P

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I just loaded up some ABBA tracks lol

..and remastered them in-flight.

.. You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your l...BOOOOOM!!

Edit: really need to load up Danger Zone and go low and fast.

Are we getting this feature for the F-14 Cobra? :)

I just loaded up some ABBA tracks lol

..and remastered them in-flight.

.. You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your l...BOOOOOM!!

Edit: really need to load up Danger Zone and go low and fast.

Are we getting this feature for the F-14 Cobra? :)

We NEED IT in the Tomcat! An ingame way to play the Top Gun theme and Danger Zone on an old casette player? This is an essential feature

Ever since the Tomcat project was unveiled, I knew it was a bad idea just for the obnoxious amount of worn-out Top Gun memes that will plague the internet at and after release. We're not even nearly there and it already shows I was right. :D

Oh and for the tape selection, I will certainly take some Roxette before ABBA. "The Look" sound somehow very appropriate for the Viggen. :)

Ever since the Tomcat project was unveiled, I knew it was a bad idea just for the obnoxious amount of worn-out Top Gun memes that will plague the internet at and after release. We're not even nearly there and it already shows I was right. :D

Oh and for the tape selection, I will certainly take some Roxette before ABBA. "The Look" sound somehow very appropriate for the Viggen. :)

Roxette! Of course, would fit the AJS era as well a little more :thumbup: