Carrier frequencies???

mytai01

What are the frequencies for ships?

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

Stennis is 127.5 FM.

Where did you get that information?

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

Ship Radio/NAV Frequencies NOT Documented???

None of the ships in DCS World seems to have any documented navigational systems nor radio frequencies so we can fly and operate with them in the Game...Seems this should be addressed...

Where did you get that information?

With easy comms enabled, go to comms menu and select ATC and then the Stennis and you will see the frequency listed. I am somewhat confused about that frequency being FM though. It sure looks a lot like a normal ATC VHF AM freq. Most FM frequencies I am familiar with are either much higher, like 139.000 and higher, or much lower, like down in the 50's.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

127.5 does not work for any ship I've tried...Got anymore explanations?

It works only with POOR easy communication on, thats all.

I hope it will be fixed.

Easy comm isnt good idea for simulators.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

It works only with POOR easy communication on, thats all.

I hope it will be fixed.

Easy comm isnt good idea for simulators.

Well, that's a fine how do you do!

So, it works fine for me on Real Comms (127.500) I talk to the Stennis all the time as I launch and land from it. However, I'm now adding the Carl in and have no idea what it's freq is. yes, I can load up easy comm's, but it seems we should be able to find what freq each ship/boat is running on just like the air craft...Maybe not as detailed (IE 40 channels for the F18), but at least ONE freq would be nice to see in the ME :/

B. "Swany" Swanberg

Gigabyte Designare, Intel i9 9900KF (3.6, OC'd to 5.0)

32GB Patriot Viper Steel (black, non-RGB)

OS installed on a Samsung Evo 970 1TB SSD

DCS installed on a Samsun Evo 860 1TB SSD

EVGA 2080Ti 11GB

EVGA Supernova 720p 750w PS

3 Dell S2716DG monitors in Surround mode (7680x1440)

Oculus Rift S VR

Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle and Stick

Thrusmaster Rudder Pedals

assorted button boxes/Arduino boards

All drivers always kept up to date (30 days old, max)