Gazelle in 2.5 release

Deadbeat

Hi Guys..

Just wondering if anybody flying Gazelles in the new 2.5 release are having issues with their TV monitor displays??... A friend and I regularly flew the Gazelle in 2.2 but now we have updated to 2.5,, our monitors will turn on but no video or terrain will show.

We not sure if its a bug.. but if any one has the same problem and has come up with a solution??

That would be awesome..

Thanks guys,,

regards

Deadbeat

Did you select VCB mode to pil or ASS?

Works for me on l variant :)

<edit>

Oh and power selector to On too.

Edited by FragBum
<edit>

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Hi Gents,

Sounds like the camera is off ...

Coming in next update, multicrew sync has been reworked, the TV should display the same for pilot and copilot now.

Edited by Pat01

Hi FragBum..

Thank you for your reply,, Like I said in my message.. my friend and I Flew these a lot in 2.2..

not so much in multicrew but multiplayer. So yeah we currently used to operating it.

However same procedure and controls work,, but just no visible terrain video showing.

And that goes for my multiplayer friend who flies separate chopper, different computer.

Regards,

So are you saying you are running 2.5 new release and yours is working??

Deadbeat.

Hi Pat01

Thank you for your reply too.. Awesome news on Multicrew sync, cause yes there was an issue.

But regards to my original question. My friend and I fly mulitplayer, separate chopper, different computer,, and we have previously flown many missions on 2.2. so we are well aware of how it works!

But the issue is we both can't see the video footage displayed.. again separate computers, separate choppers.! and we both have just updated to the 2.5 release!

So do you think that it is a bug??

Regards,

Deadbeat

You mean can I get pictures on the TV Yes!

Can I zoom in/out Yes!

Can I get it to track whilst I move Yes!

Also adjust focus and graticule?

That's in the L variant, I tried it last night in SP and in MP just flying it from the WSO (LH) seat.

You need to turn it on on the display, as well as select PIL or ASS and I'm not infront of now but there is another power switch in that pod as well then it works.

Can't pick up channel 2 however. :)

Edited by FragBum

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Sorry didn't mean anything just wanted to make sure. Also come to think of it SP was L variant and MP was M variant.

Awesome cheers, she's a great bird to fly. :D

• 2 weeks later...
I'm having the same problem, what was your fix with the graphic setting? thanks

The Gazelle's TV was broken in DCS Open Beta 2.5.1 (released 25th April), so we are waiting for the next DCS patch to fix the issue.

TV should still work if you are using 2.5.0 though.

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

• 2 weeks later...
Hello

I have the same problem since the before last update

Yes please be patient it's being worked on, soon Umpa Lumpa s will remove the lens caps off all the broken cameras in all DCS aircraft. :D

There is a interim fix for the display which may help.

Here in another thread