What kind of a Training System will the DCS: A10 have?

Snacko

Will there be any significant changes to the training system for the DCS: A10? If so, what will it be? Will it be interactive within the cockpit?

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

http://www.simhq.com/_commentary/all_101c.html

The flight training in DCS: A-10C Warthog is at a whole new level compared to DCS: Black Shark. All of the training missions in DCS: A-10C Warthog will be completely interactive. Matt described a procedure that explains how something works, shows a flashing icon indicating where/what to click, and then confirms that you have performed the correct action. All training flights will be flown utilizing the Nevada terrain designed for DCS: A-10C Warthog.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Is there any plans to implement that to the Shark aswell?

Its a pity that now the shark has no training sessions in game (not counting the various videos) since the training lessons are "broken" since last patch.

That sounds just fantastic! I hope it works out as good as it sounds!

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

We definitely need this implemented in Black shark!!

Its a very effective means of learning step by step procedures.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

Nevada terrain is gonna be fully implemented with DCS:A-10C, training missions will be flown over Nevada with some Red Flag like trainings too!

Once you complete all the training missions on your own you'll be able to proceed utilizing Black Sea with A-10C (combat redeployment) with live weapons!

How 'bout that? Immersion to the fullest!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

does this mean, you need to do training before getting hot weapons?

i think campaign or mission editor missions should work from the beginning like in ka 50 module.

cheers

SCUD

TM HOTAS WH :joystick:, Saitek Pro Pedals, Track IR 4, 2xJoyWarrier, 1x KeyWarrior, i52500k @4600MHz, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, NV 670GT, SSD+ WD BC+ WD Raptor, 32HD:pilotfly:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

does this mean, you need to do training before getting hot weapons?.....

Would in all probability follow as a matter of course. Not saying that the training will be a prerequisite for 'unlocking' further content as speculated above. Rather that the training is very much recommended/necessary before one ventures forth into the missions/campaigns, if only to stop the inevitable deluge of 'OMFG I am mashing the Big Red Button Thingie and my Bombs aren't dropping /I pulled and pulled and pulled the trigger and my Cannon isn't firing......Bug Bug Bug' threads that are bound to coincide with the release.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

RTFM / DTFT? I always read the manual, do the training and try to apply what I've learned into practice. More of a trial and error but the training in the first DCS helped out. The training for the Warthog should be awesome.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EtherealN: I will promptly perform a sex change and offer my hand in marriage to whomever