Systems modeling depth

REL

Since they are not functional in BS, they prob will not be functional in WH. (The BS manual even states that O2 is not needed in a simulator and thus not modeled.

That said, I think it should be. As should the breakers. O2 especially, as it is part of some emergency procedures.

It can be simulated - if you're not on oxygen and you need it, you pass out in the sim, and maybe crash because of it.

You can't die in sims, but that is simulated anyay, so why not?

I can't afford a super-computer like Wags!! :D :D There is still plenty of scope in DX9 - I hope it doesn't require DX10 for example - surely this kind of thing is known at this point in development???

Best regards,

Tango.

Edited by Tango

FC2 and DCS already simulate G-LOC. The only reason to not simulate oxygen deprivation issues would be that other features took higher priority and there was no time to include this one.

No clear answer for that one yet, either way.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

It can be simulated - if you're not on oxygen and you need it, you pass out in the sim, and maybe crash because of it.

You can't die in sims, but that is simulated anyay, so why not?

I can't afford a super-computer like Wags!! :D :D There is still plenty of scope in DX9 - I hope it doesn't require DX10 for example - surely this kind of thing is known at this point in development???

Best regards,

Robin.

Fortunately simulating breathing is not in the DirectX scope of features, so no worries there. :D

Since FC2 doesn't use DX9 (does it?) I doubt you will have to worry about needing DX10.

(PS: DX10 is a farce anyway. Hardly anyone (except Microsoft) adopted it. DX11 will be the next mainstream version to be concerned about).