Leavu+ERI 2.1 release

How do I get the console for debug report for you, I'm running a mission that seems to crash the LEAVU2..

And, oh, any errors you find please report. When you report errors it is good if you also

paste the contents of /Temp/Errors.log and /Temp/error.log.

Even better, if you can run Leavu client in console mode, so you get debug messages, that

would be the best.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I get the console for debug report for you, I'm running a mission that seems to crash the LEAVU2..

Your error.log shows no leavu related errors, but that only means it isnt related to the lua export.

Leavu Crashes? I can run leavu for many hours straight, havent had a single crash

or disconnect yet. I need to know exactly what you mean with "crash the Leavu2".

Is it CTD, CTD without msg, bluescreen, gamecrash?

What is your setup? What computers do what, how many monitors for the game and leavu ec.

The only way I ever got leavu to crash was with Catalyst drivers 10.1 and 10.2

(which have known OpenGL issues). With 9.12 or 10.3 it works fine.

To get debug console, run leavu by "java -jar leavu.jar" from cmd console.

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Here is my setup, but I suspect its win7x64 bit; multiple displays have an issue with FC2, seems to only happen when I run the sim. I get display errors; I will try running in window mode and see if that fixes it?

28inch iF1D I-INC wide-screen LCD 59hrz, 2x Lilliput 7 inch wide screens, 5.1 surrounds sound creative extreme gaming, GTX 285 1gb ram NOC, 6 GB OCZ 1333 ram NOC, i7 920 intell quad core 2.67 ghz, P6T Asus Mother board, x52 throttle controller ST290 Pro saitek joystick, Saitek pro rudder pedals, Trk It 4 with LED's, head set 5.1 Tuttle beach.

c8c9688f.jpg

845240cd.jpg

Your error.log shows no leavu related errors, but that only means it isnt related to the lua export.

Leavu Crashes? I can run leavu for many hours straight, havent had a single crash

or disconnect yet. I need to know exactly what you mean with "crash the Leavu2".

Is it CTD, CTD without msg, bluescreen, gamecrash?

What is your setup? What computers do what, how many monitors for the game and leavu ec.

The only way I ever got leavu to crash was with Catalyst drivers 10.1 and 10.2

(which have known OpenGL issues). With 9.12 or 10.3 it works fine.

To get debug console, run leavu by "java -jar leavu.jar" from cmd console.

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

scooter you running in windowed mode?

if thats the problem then I will just run it in window mode didn't know if I had to.

I run leavu2 on my other computer, which has gtx260 and win7 64 bit, no problems at all..

Here is my setup.

NICE! What about making the leavu screens bigger? Like full screen :D

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Ok I'm still getting nvidia display adapter not responding on occasions when I run leavu2.1 and windowed mode.

nvidia 197.45 whql'ed :book:

I run leavu2 on my other computer, which has gtx260 and win7 64 bit, no problems at all..

NICE! What about making the leavu screens bigger? Like full screen :D

Hi Yoda its working great, is there any way to save last maybe up to known ip conects? for The DL?and client connect to ip I hate typing you know.

Yes it is all in the presets file. For me I can put the shortcut to leavu in my autostart folder

and everything is setup straight on computer startup :).

You shouldn't be getting any crashes whatsoever. I have tested leavu2 running fine 48 hours

straight without restart (on 3 separate computers also). Please launch Leavu2 from CMD

console and see if you are getting any error msgs.

One more thing, try without the ADI. I am not able to test it here where I am, and I am

not running it at home, maybe it is causing the problems (It shouldn't, but I have only flown

a few hours with it)

Edited by =RvE=Yoda

no mod man version release yet?

Yes it is all in the presets file. For me I can put the shortcut to leavu in my autostart folder

and everything is setup straight on computer startup :).

You shouldn't be getting any crashes whatsoever. I have tested leavu2 running fine 48 hours

straight without restart (on 3 separate computers also). Please launch Leavu2 from CMD

console and see if you are getting any error msgs.

One more thing, try without the ADI. I am not able to test it here where I am, and I am

not running it at home, maybe it is causing the problems (It shouldn't, but I have only flown

a few hours with it)

Yoda when I clcik on the add button it wont work any more?

What happen from the time I turned off my computer to turning it on today?

I dont know, I even reinstalled it and same issue the add button wont let me add any component.:joystick:

dlls are in the correct place?

please give the error message from CMD.

ok there was a 64 bit up date on my ie 64 bit explore up dated java and it stopped it working even though I had those dlls in that folder too but I reinstalled the 32 bit java and its working now.

dlls are in the correct place?

please give the error message from CMD.

Mastiff and I personally finally tried the Data link. I do not want to start any rant thread.

it will only show.

1. Player's location (if that player are connected)

2. Player's radar locking on target, it will appear on HSD. if Lock is lost, it will disappear

3. It will NOT reveal any of enemy bandits on HSD, again it's only show up on LOCKED target on player that are connected to Data link.

4. ECCM estimate range has been removed.

5. Data link is not same as AWACS, AWACS don't require to have target locked to report the location of bandits. while Data link requires you to LOCK the bandit to make it appear on HSD.

It is similar to Bullseye calling location, what it eliminate, figuring the estimate location of target and calling bullseye over radio comm. except that the Datalink is accurate.

More Observation and Evaluation will be conducted in near future.

• Like 1

Maximus, The only real Maximus in DCS World. :music_whistling:

I am not associated to viper 33 | Maximus. he is the imposter.

Looking forward to compatibility for all AC! :)

That means someone has to create instruments for them. If you know some C or Java please

don't hesitate if you want to join in development. It is fully open source.

Ru docs alnost finished. I worked hard last week and have no time for translation. Hope it will be ready tomorrow.

Thank you, Wed! :)

I'll see if we can get an "about" button in Leavu2 and we can put your

name there (be sure to put it on the manual you write also!)

That means someone has to create instruments for them. If you know some C or Java please

don't hesitate if you want to join in development. It is fully open source.

Looks like a great mod Yoda, but which aircraft does this mod work with?

F15c and A10a

F15 full radar display ERI

A10a just waypoints and mark helps from other players using LEAVU2 DataLnK

Looks like a great mod Yoda, but which aircraft does this mod work with?

Hi yoda there seems to be an issue with some of us seeing others in chat, and some not seeing otheres but we can communicate. in other words we can see what each othere types but names are not in the list.

any ideas? Ok we figuered it out it seems its Notan ANTI INTENET~!

Edited by Mastiff

any ideas? Ok we figuered it out it seems its Notan ANTI INTENET~!

What is that?

A firewall?

You MUST all have the exact same version of leavu or you will have big problems!

Everyone must have 2.1.