Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow such quick reponse...you are unrepable :D

Small advantage of being on the testers team is that I can make the mod update ready

to be released at the same time as ED releases the game's patch. I have been sitting on it

for a week, making small enhancements and updates :)

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

ta, it works again thx! :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

In this thread the first post has the following link

http://yoda.reservoirselite.com/Leavu2/LeavuEri_2.1.zip

but in the following thread http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=42942

there is the following... Current version Leavu 2.2010.03.25 available at http://yoda.reservoirselite.com/YoPack/

What is it 2.1 or 2.2010.03.25 ? Also, the link for 2.2010.03.25 seems to go to an older version. I am highly confused, but good news... that happens frequently.

ok its showing the 2.1v in the new class file.

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

In this thread the first post has the following link

http://yoda.reservoirselite.com/Leavu2/LeavuEri_2.1.zip

but in the following thread http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=42942

there is the following... Current version Leavu 2.2010.03.25 available at http://yoda.reservoirselite.com/YoPack/

What is it 2.1 or 2.2010.03.25 ? Also, the link for 2.2010.03.25 seems to go to an older version. I am highly confused, but good news... that happens frequently.

Everything is now under /Leavu2/ folder. Please disregard timestamp for creation of the release zip

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

And, oh, any errors you find please report. When you report errors it is good if you also

paste the contents of /Temp/Errors.log and /Temp/error.log.

Even better, if you can run Leavu client in console mode, so you get debug messages, that

would be the best.

• Like 1

Closed the Leavu development thread, this release-thread will be the only leavu thread.

Awesome to see this released, Great work Yoda!

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

My ERI keybindings doesn't work. I have cleared all numpad keybindings in the game, I also didn't get any missing dll error. Everything else works fine.

btw thanks for this addon ;)

Do you have numlock on? (must have on)

Do you have any errors in /Temp/Errors.log or /Temp/error.log?

Problem is gone. I was starting the game in singleplayer and didn't get any dll error, then tried multiplayer and got missing dll error. Missing file downloaded, installed and everything works like a charm ;).

i was missing msvcr100.dll

Problem is gone. I was starting the game in singleplayer and didn't get any dll error, then tried multiplayer and got missing dll error. Missing file downloaded, installed and everything works like a charm ;).

i was missing msvcr100.dll

Yeah I have to recompile my luakeys.dll at some point so it doesnt require that file.

Problem is that I cannot find my source code :D

msvcr100.dll

Were can I find this, I too have been getting the message.

[ATTACH]38853[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Thanks Viper, ill add it to the main post

Edited by =RvE=Yoda
  • Like 1

Yoda I place this in my systems 32 correct...I did this and still get the message (singleplayer only so far) ok checked and also MP.

If you are on windows 64 bit you need to put it in SysWoW64 I think.

MFDream comes true

It works! Been waiting so long and it is a GOLDEN "addon"for my Fightercockpit. Thank you!!!Is it possible to run (connect)with different os?I have FC2 on my xp machine and the leavu client pc on a Win7 os?:doh:How to connect correctly with client?FLIR would be the top of this dev.!:music_whistling:

Check firewalls for incoming ports if leavu client doesn't connect to the sim. You can also try

a different sim port (you must also set this in netSec.lua)