Is there a problem with CCIP right now? (CBU97)

Sandman1330

Hey guys,

Been away from the Hog for awhile, first the Harrier then the Hornet drew my attention for awhile.

I just came back to mess around with the Hog, and CCIP with CBU 97s doesn't seem quite how I remember it. Even in a fast steep dive, with HOF set to 900 (my usual settings), I can't get the CCIP pipper to come up from below the HUD. I don't seem to remember this being a problem before, I could dive bomb CBUs all day without an issue.

The obvious workaround is to set 5mil for 3/9mil, but I'm wondering if something has changed. I don't recall having to do this in a steepish (45*+) dive.

Am I just crazy or remembering things wrong?

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

• 7 months later...

I think you are suppose to drop them with CCRP. CCIP requires low level attacks and you probably end up with invalid fuze warnings. The bombs need some altitude to release bomblets plus for CPU 97 you will need to enter wind and temps of release and impact altitude in your CDU for them to drop on point.

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led