Spring Tension - God of War (correct coordinates?)

In the above mentioned campaign mission, you're asked to give the coordinates for the fire support (because the weapons of the Mi-8 are dammaged). However, how do I find out the correct coordinates? The "additional" map with the grid is missing in the kneeboard.

I simply chosed one option and after that, I only had another option left. But soon after, I was told that there was friendly fire and that the mission failed.

Edit: I now tried out all 3 options by trial and error...

1st grid: fire towards the forest which seems right, but mission fails anyway with friendly fire

2nd grid: no friendly fire, but wrong grid, so you have to rescue the pilot under fire (did not find out how/where though)

3rd grid: friendly fire, mission failed

So I'm not sure if option 1 would be the correct option and if it maybe simply was bad luck that own troops were hit? It was the only time when the fire was toward the forest. Maybe it was just buggy.

Edited by rge75

I flew the campaign 2 years ago, I don't really remember... What is the number of the mission?

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync