English Training Missions

Rocky49

Are we ever getting English voice overs in the training missions? My poor old eyes can't handle the written instructions at 2560 X 1440:)

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

Thanks for the quick response Sith. Any damage from the storm yesterday? I have my neighbours 50 foot spruce tree in my back yard:cry:

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

Sith, in the medium term, could it be posible to make the default letter size a bit bigger? Maybe the GUI aswell, it seems a "bit tiny" with certain resolutions.

At 1920 resolutions and above it´s a bit difficult to read the text.

Thanks.

Would it be possible to move the text window lower on the screen or even change its location (like subtitles on a movie)?

I keep turning my head with the track ir to read the instructions and it can be disorienting at times.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]