$50 pre matrix pledge level

jcmonson

I pledged for the $50 reward level that came with all of the flyable aircraft and one aircraft manual. On the backer page it only allows me to select the flyable aircraft but not the manual. I assume that is because I didn't switch to the matrix reward tiers when they came out. How would I go about selecting the manual that I want?

Interesting... I didn't select the matrix either (I took the P-51), but seem to have access to it. It's possible that it would have just rejected my selection if I tried to select anything other than the P-51, but it at least seems like it was available. (I promise I didn't try; I already got my reward! :D)

I backed 60 for a single extra (excepting 190 under DCS world) and all planes becoming available in DCS ww2.

My selection options are square so no complains at all.

I remember 50 gave you all planes becoming available in DCS ww2.

40 gave only the planes of the first KS goal, nothing that came on top - turned out finally the 262.

So seems like your options are on the ball to me.

Just my 2ct ...

Edited by -West-
adding

I pledged for the $50 reward level that came with all of the flyable aircraft and one aircraft manual. On the backer page it only allows me to select the flyable aircraft but not the manual. I assume that is because I didn't switch to the matrix reward tiers when they came out. How would I go about selecting the manual that I want?

My understanding was that you didn't need to switch the reward tiers, you would be able to pick the rewards from the $50 level that you wanted. But on mine, I show no rewards, only the flyables and beta access.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

• 2 weeks later...

Mine are the same, all A/C and Beta but we should get the manual and a t-shirt even if we didn't select something else. Like Luthier said, they're working on it, just know you're not alone.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist