[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Hey Wolf,

the reason is pretty simple, I don't own the module... beside of that, I'm currently pretty busy with work and thus, at least for the next two months, must find some spare time to work on SSA...

Cheers

Hopefully that has changed :thumbup:

I have a buttkicker, SimShaker with sound module, and it works with the most of the modules of DCS (F18,F14, ...). But it doesn't work with I16 recent module (no vibrations). The I16 not shown in the sim shaker modules list. I think you have not implemented, but is posible to have generic vibrations?

Thanks.

Hi there, this is the error I’m currently getting after about 15 - 20 mins of it working fine, then I get an error like this and my jetseat stops working. Any ideas. This was in the Spitfire, but I’m getting errors in almost every module and Xplane.

CAE6F422-95DF-4D1A-AC57-CEEF4984F20B.thumb.jpg.5375253f59a6b170e935d196d22002e2.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Hopefully that has changed :thumbup:

yep :)

I have a buttkicker, SimShaker with sound module, and it works with the most of the modules of DCS (F18,F14, ...). But it doesn't work with I16 recent module (no vibrations). The I16 not shown in the sim shaker modules list. I think you have not implemented, but is posible to have generic vibrations?

Thanks.

I'll start working on the I16 soon. Currently I'm quite busy with my work and my home renovation...

Hi there, this is the error I’m currently getting after about 15 - 20 mins of it working fine, then I get an error like this and my jetseat stops working. Any ideas. This was in the Spitfire, but I’m getting errors in almost every module and Xplane.

Thx for the report. Seems like DCS is sending some ridiculous values for the G-Feeling Effect here... I'll add a guard which checks for sanity!

Cheers mate, glad you can tell what’s wrong.

Is there anything I can do to fix the issue, or is it a case of just watching for a patch?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Cheers mate, glad you can tell what’s wrong.

Is there anything I can do to fix the issue, or is it a case of just watching for a patch?

I hope to publish a new version this weekend, then it should be fixed. Up to then, you could disable the g-feeling effect.

Will you be updating for fw190-a8 currently no effects

Hey,

I don't own that bird and I first need to add the effects for the I16. So it may take some time... sorry for that delay, but currently ins a bit busy here...

I hope to publish a new version this weekend, then it should be fixed. Up to then, you could disable the g-feeling effect.

Ok in that case, I’ll hang on for the update, thanks for the quick work.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey f410,

Still loving your work verry mutch :)

But i found somthing i think,

I was flying and thinking.... why is my engine rumble so hard latly,

I started to search because my enginge rumbel was at 6%

I found that the flaps are continius on.

I have see it in the f18 and f14, even when i try automatic flaps or half...full its vibrating constant.

Is it normal or broken afther an update?

Greets

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J610FN met Tapatalk

The support for the I-16 is in the beta. Feedback is much appreciated since I had no time to fly the bird... I also added the experimental RPM engine effect. It must be enabled via settings tab in SSA.

I also added a filter to the flap values SSA uses, this might fix the issue with the flaps...

Cheers

Hey F410

In the aircraft f18 vibro works only when you start the second engine. There is no vibration when starting the first engine

i7-7700k/4.2GHz/MSI PRO Series motherboard/Asus RTX2080Ti Gaming OCi/ 32GB DDR4/ SSD 240Gb+HDD/ 64xWin 10/Oculus Rift CV1/ Pimax 5K Plus/ 2Dof motion platform/ Logitech G940 FFB

The support for the I-16 is in the beta.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Hi f410:

Sorry to bother you again but, all was working fine until yesterday. Fired up DCS this morning and my Jetseat has pooped out again. Need your help. Read every post going back to 75 and tried everything I thought might be applicable. No joy. Massage function works - nothing else. Here's my export.lua.

local vaicomlfs = require('lfs'); dofile(vaicomlfs.writedir()..[[scripts\VAICOMPRO\VAICOMPRO.export.lua]])

dofile("C:\Users\mmaxw\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Helios")

dofile("C:\Users\mmaxw\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core")

local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs');

dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua')

dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]])

local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua')

Take a look at the last line in the script. Its a duplicate of the script above SimShaker-export-core lua.

Hope to chat again soon.

Hi f410:

Sorry to bother you again but, all was working fine until yesterday. Fired up DCS this morning and my Jetseat has pooped out again. Need your help. Read every post going back to 75 and tried everything I thought might be applicable. No joy. Massage function works - nothing else. Here's my export.lua.

local vaicomlfs = require('lfs'); dofile(vaicomlfs.writedir()..[[scripts\VAICOMPRO\VAICOMPRO.export.lua]])

local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua')

Take a look at the last line in the script. Its a duplicate of the script above SimShaker-export-core lua.

Hope to chat again soon.

I got some reports that Helios might interfere with SSA. You can remove the duplicated SSA lines. You could also try to move both lines above everything else, thus the SSA stuff gets called before Vaicom and Helios:

Hey F410

In the aircraft f18 vibro works only when you start the second engine. There is no vibration when starting the first engine

Have also experienced this. When starting Right engine no vibration felt. When start left engine you can feel vibration, but it appears to be coming from the right side, so it's opposite of what it should be, and out of sequence. Running latest SSA beta.

Have also experienced this. When starting Right engine no vibration felt. When start left engine you can feel vibration, but it appears to be coming from the right side, so it's opposite of what it should be, and out of sequence. Running latest SSA beta.

Ok, I'll have a look when I'm back home... SSA reads the EFIS display values...

Hi again. Thanks for your response. However, applied your suggested changes. Still no joy. Don't understand what changed in my export.lua script. SSA, along with Helios and Viacom were working fine together a couple of days ago. Then, as I mentioned, Jetseat/SSA just went south on me. Kind of frustrating, as Mariner (another Marine brother from another mother) expressed a number of posts ago. One last attempt here. Would you kindly take a look at the following - specific to SSA's .lua and, let me know if it requires a change.

I'm focusing on my Saved Games dofile in particular. Does this need to be included?

Again, your assistance is always appreciated. Your work has been awesome and I feel in my heart that your efforts are dedicated toward helping the community experience a truly improved flight experience. My hat goes off to your continued support.

Thanks again,

Mike "Mad Max"

Hi again. Thanks for your response. However, applied your suggested changes. Still no joy. Don't understand what changed in my export.lua script. SSA, along with Helios and Viacom were working fine together a couple of days ago. Then, as I mentioned, Jetseat/SSA just went south on me. Kind of frustrating, as Mariner (another Marine brother from another mother) expressed a number of posts ago. One last attempt here. Would you kindly take a look at the following - specific to SSA's .lua and, let me know if it requires a change.

I'm focusing on my Saved Games dofile in particular. Does this need to be included?

Again, your assistance is always appreciated. Your work has been awesome and I feel in my heart that your efforts are dedicated toward helping the community experience a truly improved flight experience. My hat goes off to your continued support.

Thanks again,

Mike "Mad Max"

Hey Mike,

try these lines:

[color=#d4d4d4][font=Hack]
[/font][/color][font=Hack]local dcsSr=require('lfs');dofile(dcsSr.writedir()..[[scripts\DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone.lua]])
local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua')[/font]

No Joy. Its not working. Again, got frustrated and applied DCS Repair button. Jetseat back in action but, all of my Helios instruments are dead. For a brief period over the last couple of weeks, both Helios and SSA worked in unison and then all of a sudden SSA went south. I can't imagine that I'm the only pit builder using Helios along side SSA/Jetseat and, I'll bet we've all probably had the same issue. Since there seems to be a conflict somewhere between the two, I'd suggest you reach out to BlueFinBima on ED Forums. He's doing some great work with new/updated Helios exports to multiple monitors. He's also committed to the community. Maybe together, you can work out a permanent fix. I pray. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mike

No Joy. Its not working. Again, got frustrated and applied DCS Repair button. Jetseat back in action but, all of my Helios instruments are dead. For a brief period over the last couple of weeks, both Helios and SSA worked in unison and then all of a sudden SSA went south. I can't imagine that I'm the only pit builder using Helios along side SSA/Jetseat and, I'll bet we've all probably had the same issue. Since there seems to be a conflict somewhere between the two, I'd suggest you reach out to BlueFinBima on ED Forums. He's doing some great work with new/updated Helios exports to multiple monitors. He's also committed to the community. Maybe together, you can work out a permanent fix. I pray. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mike

I'm currently very busy with renovating my house. But I'll leave BleFunBima a message...

F410 when approximately can be expected A-8?

I don't own the A8...

Understood. real life often takes priority. I'm also going to reach out to BluFinBima to get his input. Enjoy your renovation. I'd bet part of it is driven by Honey-Do this and that from wifey. I know - I've been there done that.

I'm in contact with BluFinBima, so let's wait if we can figure out the issue!