AV-8B MFD Export screw up !

So I've given it a try at exporting the MFD's of the Harrier to a second monitor. I been some what successful getting the MFD's to show up on the second monitor, but I think I have screwed something up in the process. My HUD only displays what you see in picture below and moving map does not work anymore. Below also is the lua file I wrote for it. I'm starting to think it's not the lus file and rather something in the config file itself. I was following someones instructions on how to fix my monitor setup to fix the Gui OK button from not being seen. I don't know if I fix them right or not. Is there files in this location that has to do with HUDs or maps? I've been struggling for two days to get either Helios or Ikarus to work and now I'm screwed. Anybody have an idea. Thanks for the help before hand. I just don't want to have to do a reinstall again. I've tried a repair and it says everything is good to go.

Screen_190523_144716.thumb.png.47a9f47551248de3c05921d3c3057dbb.png

92185365_AV-8Blua.thumb.png.bab3d87ae9e6074fc07c0ee1f27d7763.png

So I've given it a try at exporting the MFD's of the Harrier to a second monitor. I been some what successful getting the MFD's to show up on the second monitor, but I think I have screwed something up in the process. My HUD only displays what you see in picture below and moving map does not work anymore. Below also is the lua file I wrote for it. I'm starting to think it's not the lus file and rather something in the config file itself. I was following someones instructions on how to fix my monitor setup to fix the Gui OK button from not being seen. I don't know if I fix them right or not. Is there files in this location that has to do with HUDs or maps? I've been struggling for two days to get either Helios or Ikarus to work and now I'm screwed. Anybody have an idea. Thanks for the help before hand. I just don't want to have to do a reinstall again. I've tried a repair and it says everything is good to go.

The monitor lua file look ok, so that’s not it.

You could try to create a new saved game folder (make a backup or rename the old one), and see if the problem goes away rather than doing full installation. Repair doesn’t affect the saved game folder.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/