JSOW tomorrow?

DeathAngel1

But then again, Wags doesn't get tired of pointing out - both in videos and posts - that these expectations are in no way promises.

At some point they’ll surely need to become reality whether you call them expectations, promises, imaginings or anything else?

Edited by AvroLanc

Conspiracy much?

I'm always amazed at the ability of some people to string a bunch of random occurences together and make some sort of "theory" about them...

5be061c9e3158f08778f998023495b0422cbf1ba2deb794c23f63c1ba96a4271.jpg

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

At some point they’ll need to become reality whether you call them expectations, promises, imaginings or anything else.

No doubt, but a lot of people seem to get a few crinkles because 'he said it would be this month!'

Fortunately, we do get regular updates. Something many take for granted and is a bit unusual for “Games” but then, this is a simulation with many parts.

So I’m just thankful they are as frequent as they are.

Spoiled much? And “I want it all and I want it now!”

:music_whistling:

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

If you had bothered to read wags' update posts, open beta has been moved to a monthly update schedule.

No offense man, you might have missed the posts then. It was mention by Wags that ED was looking to get the JSOW out this month. Today, the 22 of May, falls on the Open Beta update schedule.

Most assumed it was today; turns out the OB update has been pushed to 24 May. There has been no confirmation that I have seen that the JSOW is getting released on 24 May. It may very well come next month.

We have to wait and see what ED has in store for us.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

No offense man, you might have missed the posts then. It was mention by Wags that ED was looking to get the JSOW out this month. Today, the 22 of May, falls on the Open Beta update schedule.

Most assumed it was today; turns out the OB update has been pushed to 24 May. There has been no confirmation that I have seen that the JSOW is getting released on 24 May. It may very well come next month.

To be honest, I am more concerned about whether AN/AAQ28 will enter the internal testing phase at the end of the month as planned. If so, in July, we hope to get it!

To be honest, I am more concerned about whether AN/AAQ28 will enter the internal testing phase at the end of the month as planned. If so, in July, we hope to get it!
For that i think we need to wait wags mini updates

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽   🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Incorrect, https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3897638&postcount=151

Clearly states last hornet update was May 8th, meaning there shouldn't have been an update on the 22nd.

Today, the 22 of May, falls on the Open Beta update schedule.

Most assumed it was today; turns out the OB update has been pushed to 24 May.

Obviously there wasn't going to be anything added to the hornet this week knowing the schedule, so this doesn't make sense. There was no reason for anyone to assume otherwise.

Obviously there wasn't going to be anything added to the hornet this week knowing the schedule, so this doesn't make sense. There was no reason for anyone to assume otherwise.

No mini-updates, no any news for Hornet...so you may be right. We will wait and see...

..:NAVY PILOTS ARE THE THE BEST PILOTS:..

What a rib tickling response !

It wouldn't do any harm for ED to provide a little info, rather than "it's delayed"

It's not just the F18, it's ALL the different modules, there's no harm in asking for a time frame is there?

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

Again. The 22nd was OB update day, according to the normal schedule of things. It was stated that they were trying to get the JSOW out this month so people assumed it was going to be released on the 22nd.

Next week, the 29th falls on Stable Release update.

There's nothing wrong with that logic. It didn't work out that way and ED/Wags never gave a specific date.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

What a rib tickling response !

It wouldn't do any harm for ED to provide a little info, rather than "it's delayed"

It's not just the F18, it's ALL the different modules, there's no harm in asking for a time frame is there?

Exactly! It is absolutely fine if there is no patch for the F/A-18 this week. Most oft us certainly do understand programming rather complex software takes time. The problem is on a more global level, though. Some DCS modules are in desperate need for an update. Tomcat users have frequent DCS crashes and want them fixed asap, for example. And this is perfectly understandable, isn't it?

Many people here simply asked for clarification. Is there a patch this week, or isn't there? Rather snappish answers (without need) from ED officials like that by GGTharos are not helpful and rather unprofessional considering the fact that communication on progress was for whatever reason severely lacking, recently. Being idiosyncratic and snappy is certainly not the best advertisement for a company when it comes to customer communication. So, please let us get back to a more professional level and show the appropriate respect for each other, shall we?