[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Another question, i'm using a 2dof motion sim with Simtools ; in FS2020 both Simtools + Simshaker work fine simultaneously.

In DSC only simtools works.

As Simshaker, Simtools use Export.lua in \DCS\scripts.... Is there a conflict ?

If i make a "DCS Repair", Simshaker work but no more Simtools...

9 hours ago, Ala12Rv-Tundra said:

That's a tricky question, maybe it's not programmed like that, but the current and specific vibrators you have are not at their best, some of them may need at certain amount of current to begin spinning or are unable to spin slowly. 

Also did you test the threshold vale for g load? 

Yes setting threshold/dead zone works perfect and doing the testing my motors seem able to work fine at low speeds. Maybe something else. I might just put an extra pad on it so it doesn’t shake me to death 

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Flying the F18..

I have been able to test and adjust the vibration strength for all of the effects on the F/A-18, except for the following:

• Failure and Damage - tested by allowing myself to be shot up in a dogfight.  Also set to 100 with 0 vibrations.
  • High Speed Shudders - tested at 100 flying 600-700kts with 0 vibration AFAICT..
  • Seat Ejection - tested at 100 on the ground, and in the air, with 0 vibration.  
  • Wheel Blocking/Skidding - tested by moving fast and holding the brakes and turning left/right...  Spinning around on the runway and ground.

I get no Vibration for these 4 effects, even with their strength set to 100.  Can anyone confirm this, or are these working for you??

• Like 1

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Hello, first week of owning Jetpad, when using it with various planes, sometimes the pad keeps vibrating after the effect have ended, and flying straight, the only thing i can do is to click to click on restart, anything that i'm doing wrong?

the logs have a message saying send stop vibe but it doesn't stop. 

2 minutes ago, Lekaa said:

Hello, first week of owning Jetpad, when using it with various planes, sometimes the pad keeps vibrating after the effect have ended, and flying straight, the only thing i can do is to click to click on restart, anything that i'm doing wrong?

the logs have a message saying send stop vibe but it doesn't stop. 

What kind of the restart?

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Anyone have a good balance of effect settings for the A-10C II? Using Buttkicker Gamer Pro.

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

Im hoping someone can answer this...is the audio jack really necessary to plug in? Wouldnt the USB port be enough to make this work? Curious because I have to contend with sound coming through the right speakers now.

• Like 1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Bazz_Mulder said:

Hello,

How can we add F-15E to be recognizable?

New modules are usually donated from the ssa community to the software creators 

• Like 4

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

On 6/22/2023 at 10:45 PM, Ala12Rv-Tundra said:

New modules are usually donated from the ssa community to the software creators 

Ive been wondering why it hasnt been working all day...

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

Someone sent me this workaround on discord. Paste the content to the original file (back it up first) or just change the extension
If I recall its the one on the savedgames / dcs / scripts
correct me if I'm wrong
EDIT: it seems that only the left pylons give rumble on release. 😕

SimShaker.lua.txt

Edited by t-stoff
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten"

10 hours ago, lax22 said:

How much SimShaker improves the immersion in DCS gets most obvious when you have to fly without it....

Yeah. My ass doesn't tell me if I dropped that GBU-24!

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

Ok so where would one find a bunch of custom shaker profiles at? Think the default ones are a bit too...vibby

My wallpaper and skins

10 hours ago, t-stoff said:

Someone sent me this workaround on discord. Paste the content to the original file (back it up first) or just change the extension
If I recall its the one on the savedgames / dcs / scripts
correct me if I'm wrong
EDIT: it seems that only the left pylons give rumble on release. 😕

SimShaker.lua.txt 28.46 kB · 16 downloads

This file didn't work for me at all 😞

SimShaker still says that the F15 is not supported...

System: 7800X3D / Asus RTX 4090 OC / 64GB 3600mhz / Pimax Crystal / VKB GF3 Ultimate

2 hours ago, lax22 said:

is it in the right folder? that happened to me on my first try. nevertheless its just "barely" working, so we better wait for the official update 😮‍💨

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten"

4 hours ago, Hammer1-1 said:

Ok so where would one find a bunch of custom shaker profiles at? Think the default ones are a bit too...vibby

Most likely engine effect at 50%.
Ground roll is usually intense too.
Things like flaps for Viper or wing rotation for Tomcat might be tone down because they work a lot in flight.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

4 hours ago, lax22 said:

You have to replace the simshaker.lua in the install folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\SimShaker\SimShaker for Aviators\Data)

The one in savedgames should get overwritten by it on launch. If not replace that one too.