Notices

Old 05-14-2019, 09:17 PM   #11
VirusAM

Send a message via MSN to VirusAM

They refunded me no question asked.
But I didn't like their treatment on pre-orders
I don't know if I will buy again from them

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
I7-9900K @5.1 GHz | 32gb DDR4 Ram 3200MHz| GeForce GTX1080ti |SSDs | Virpil WarBrd + Hotas Warthog + F18 Stick (preorder)| MFG Crosswind | Oculus Rift S | UTC MkII Pro + Ps3Eye | Samsung CH3270 32" 2560x1440 QLED Monitor |
VirusAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 09:18 PM   #12
Cyph3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusedspine33 View Post
Would it have shipped this week if I hadn't asked?
To answer your question - yes. We confirmed this in an announcement last month that pre-orders would start to dispatch now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusedspine33 View Post
My purchase experiences have not been very positive. I was there for the web store crashing during the initial CM2 launch and had it in my cart only to have it sold out of my cart before I could connect to the payment page. They didn't include the CM2 in the next restock and basically forced us to preorder using bank transfers which have high fees for international purchasers. I really want to support this new company, that is actually making new products, but they work to make it difficult.
Pre-orders were offered for the users who asked us many times to provide it. Unfortunately due to restrictions imposed by the payment gateway, we could not accept pre-order payments via the usual methods. However we still wanted to offer the option for those who wanted it, so we we were left with bank transfer payments being the only option for pre-orders.

Orders (including pre-orders) can also be cancelled/refunded at any time before dispatch, no questions asked.

However for anyone who didn't want to pre-order, we still offer the usual methods for standard orders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dburne View Post
Well if they are still insisting on bank transfers for new orders they can count me out of any future purchases.
Nope - PayPal and card payment methods are still active and available on our webstore

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

Last edited by Cyph3r; 05-14-2019 at 09:21 PM.
Cyph3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 11:42 PM   #13
dburne
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post

Nope - PayPal and card payment methods are still active and available on our webstore
Good to know thanks.

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3200 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | EVGA T2 Titanium 1000w PS | Samsung 970 Pro, 970 Evo 1TB m.2 Nvme |VKB GF Pro MCG Pro| EVGA DG 87 Case | Rift S
dburne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 08:41 AM   #14
VirusAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
To answer your question - yes. We confirmed this in an announcement last month that pre-orders would start to dispatch now.

Pre-orders were offered for the users who asked us many times to provide it. Unfortunately due to restrictions imposed by the payment gateway, we could not accept pre-order payments via the usual methods. However we still wanted to offer the option for those who wanted it, so we we were left with bank transfer payments being the only option for pre-orders.

Orders (including pre-orders) can also be cancelled/refunded at any time before dispatch, no questions asked.

However for anyone who didn't want to pre-order, we still offer the usual methods for standard orders.

Why your support told me that pre-orders were to be prioritized (i have screenshot proof of that response) but for two restocks new buyers were prioritized?
I sent you a pm on the virpil forum about that and you didn't care to answer!!!
I pre-ordered the cm2 grip on the 20th of march.
I would not have preordered if your support had told me the truth...i would have waited for the next restock.
For these reasons (having answered with false information and no response at all after that) you surely lost a valuable costumer with a lot of orders from you before:

- desktop clamps with adapters for warthog stick and throttle
- two extensions with cables
- throttle and stick dust covers
- warbrd base

I would have bought also the cm2 grip (i cancelled the pre-order) and the new grip that will be released in june.
Now i preordered the vkb base and stick with the extension and it will ship on the 15th of june...when i will receive i will sell the warbrd base because i don't want anything to do with you anymore!!!
I7-9900K @5.1 GHz | 32gb DDR4 Ram 3200MHz| GeForce GTX1080ti |SSDs | Virpil WarBrd + Hotas Warthog + F18 Stick (preorder)| MFG Crosswind | Oculus Rift S | UTC MkII Pro + Ps3Eye | Samsung CH3270 32" 2560x1440 QLED Monitor |

Last edited by VirusAM; 05-22-2019 at 08:48 AM.
Old 05-22-2019, 08:45 AM   #15
VirusAM

In case someone has doubts about my statements here is the response the Virpil support gave me and which made me decide on the pre-order vs next stock for the Cm2 grip (that at that time was only announced)

I hope cypher can finally give me some answers

Last edited by VirusAM; 05-22-2019 at 08:49 AM.
Old 05-24-2019, 10:23 PM   #16
FZG_Immel

received my WARBRD base yesterday. impeccable packaging
Old 05-26-2019, 11:16 PM   #17
mdee

Mine arrived yesterday. The grip is great, better feel/plastic too (my impression), besides the buttons.

Please fix your purchasing process/stock, Virpil. I'd really like to get a new throttle, but restocks/pre-orders and other BS puts me off. I am not willing to deal with it again or wait 3 months.
mdee is offline   Reply With Quote