The Ultimate DCS World JSGME Guide - If you use mods, you need this.

Ebs

Thx txmtb the problem was the path _MODS\Mods.... are working thanks

:thumbup: Good to hear.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

• 2 weeks later...

I know the jsgme can be used to add/replace files.

What i want to know is how to use JSGME to hide/delete a file. I saw it somewhere but forget now. IIRC, the syntax is something like below:

if I want to hide file 'a.txt', then in jsgme mod, I should create a file something like 'remove@a.txt'. Cannot remember the correct syntax.

anyone can help me?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• 2 months later...

Hi

I have issue with my mods (476 Range Target and 79 mod pack).

first time I installed JSGME months ago, my mods used to work. Now it's impossible even after re installation.

My mod are recognized by JSGME and I can activate/deactivate them without problem.

But in the game nothing happen.

I tried the repair button from DCS REpair in launch menu. but still the same.

I start JSGME and DCS as administrator too. My extension look good (_MODS/my mod).

Please any idea to help ?

I start JSGME and DCS as administrator too. My extension look good (_MODS/my mod).

Please any idea to help ?

Please take a screen shot/snip so that we can see your mod folder and subfolders, for both mods that don't work, like this:

mods%20folder_zpswly9ev8u.jpg

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

That is installing the mods in the completely incorrect place. Look at the folders inside the Range Target mod that I posted (Note the Mods and tech folders). The contents of your mods are being installed in the DCS World main folder, the way you have it now.

EDIT: snarkyness removed

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
HI, Am i able to have Jsgme working for the beta and the non beta at same time?

obviously when i open jsgme it goes straight into the _MODS folder in DCS

I want like a second instance of it for the beta

is it possible?

Just copy the JSGME exe to the open beta map and if you launch it it will ask for the new mod map. You can then use that EXE specifically for the open beta mods. That's technically not how this guide does it but it works just as well. You can put a shortcut on your desktop if you need to.

PS : Don't forget to generate a new file snapshot

Edited by McBlemmen

I accidentally "Unpinned" my "G" Generic Mod Enabler w/ all my current mods. Where do I find it to "Re-Pin" it back to the task bar?

Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Pro Gaming with Killer Networking & Sound Blaster Intel Motherboard / Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda T1000DM003 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5” HD / Processor: Intel i7-4770K @ 3.50GHz / Memory: 24 GB Ram / SSD: SAMSUNG 2TB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) MZ-75E1T0B/AM / Samsung 42" Curved 4k MonitorControls: X-55 / Warthog / MFG Crosswind / VKB Mk.IV / TrackIR

Just trying to help you out, but I admit I might not be completely correct,,, I would assume you must locate where you installed the Generic Mods Enabler and locate that Generic Mod Enabler.exe file within that folder. If you find that, then you can drag it to your desktop and make it a shortcut there, once you do that, then right click on the shortcut on the desktop you just made, and select 'Pin to Taskbar', then you should be all set.

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

That should be the latest one.

Correct. It hasn't been updated in years.

hi fill

Which city are u from ?

| I9 9900K | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO] |16 GB DDR4 HyperX 3466 MHz | SSD EVO 840 1 TB | MSI 2080TI GAMING X TRIO | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27" 2560 X 1440 | TRACK IR 5 | THERMALTAKE CORE X9 | HOTAS WARTHOG |MFG CROSSWIND|

I accidentally "Unpinned" my "G" Generic Mod Enabler w/ all my current mods. Where do I find it to "Re-Pin" it back to the task bar?

Found it:)). Thanks

Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Pro Gaming with Killer Networking & Sound Blaster Intel Motherboard / Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda T1000DM003 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5” HD / Processor: Intel i7-4770K @ 3.50GHz / Memory: 24 GB Ram / SSD: SAMSUNG 2TB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) MZ-75E1T0B/AM / Samsung 42" Curved 4k MonitorControls: X-55 / Warthog / MFG Crosswind / VKB Mk.IV / TrackIR

• 4 weeks later...

It works huh? That's good news, but I cant get an answer as to how or why from my posting here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2545314#post2545314

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle