DCS:Blackshark Cockpit Trainer

WH_Boomer

Thanks guys.

I see that running it over the web can cause some of the screens not to load when you click them because the entire 8 meg flash file has not completed downloading. You will see the message 'Transfering Data from War-Hawks.net...' in the status bar.

I am going to try and add a 'Loading...' page to in the next week or two to make sure it is fully downloaded before the user tries to use it. Until then, you can see if it is still downloading in your status bar. Once it says 'Done' it should be fully functional.

Snack

• Like 3

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

• 4 weeks later...

Superb! Rep inbound!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

• 2 weeks later...

This is just what I needed. The only thing 'for me that is' harder than maneuvering the KA-50 is learning what all those dang buttons and knobs do.

I hope this will educate me as well and as fast as the falcon,s cockpit trainer did:thumbup:

Thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What a Phenomenal utility for both entry and advanced level pilots! I just got the game yesterday and it's utilities like this that will help out on shrinking the time involved in the learning curve and get us from Noob to elite status in no time! Thank-You!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you! PM one of the forum mods to place it in the Sticky Threads Directory - New Members Read First! Tooltips with keyboard shortcuts should be there too. IMO the two most important pieces for newbies.

Yes, the Tooltips with keyboard shortcuts mod is the first mod I always put in after a fresh install. When I installed it last week I noticed that it did not work. There was a change in one of the patches that changed that game file. I just had to copy the changes over to the mod file (just the first 20 lines or so), and it worked.

Was this mod updated for this change somewhere? If I didn't make that change then the cockpit was not clickable with the mod.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Bravo!

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

• 2 weeks later...

I just downloaded the stand-alone trainer and it is blowing my mind! This is a slick peice of software!

• Like 1

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars