The Virtual Horsemen Looking for Pilot!

VH-Rock

Virtual Horsemen Looking for Pilot!

Promo.png

The Virtual Horsemen are looking for a Right Wing Pilot!

The Virtual Horsemen were formed in late 2008 by 3 friends - Rob Brindley, Francessco Brunetti & Julian Tirazona. Since then, we have become affiliated with the real team, became the first none Lock On team to perform at the Virtual Festival of Aerobatic Teams and have since gone on to transition to DCS P-51 Mustang. We currently fly 3 P-51s and aim to replicate the real Bremont Horsemen Flight Team's display as accurately as possible using DCS: P-51.

Requirements:

DCS:P-51 Mustang

Headset / Teamspeak 3

Suitable HOTAS / Joystick

Must be able to fly at European Evening times.

Must have some formation flying experience.

How to apply:

Please send the following information to one of the following provided options:

• Callsign
  • Formation Experience
  • Equipment (Joystick, Pedals, Track IR etc...)

Contact Options:

Potential is far more important than ability. We are more likely to choose somebody who we believe has the potential and will be a good fit for the team than somebody who flies perfectly but does not necessarily blend in.

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

Hey Rock,

• Callsign DD_Fenrir
  • Location SE Great Britain
  • Time Zone GMT/BST
  • Formation Experience Many hours in Il-2, mainly mucking about but a great deal practising in the attempted (but aborted) Virtual Breitling Fighters and some daliances in the VA server with whoever will let me fly their wing long enough!
  • Equipment (Joystick, Pedals, Track IR etc...) Sidewinder 2 FFB, Saitek Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Rudder Pedals, TIR 3 v.4 software

We met briefly last weekend in Hangar 2; thanks for the T-Shirt!

Hi Rock!! It's being a while since last time :thumbup:.

• Callsign : ManOWar, aka Ala13_ManOWar, aka AR_ManOWar
  • Time Zone : UTC+1 Central Europe time
  • Formation Experience : 20 years simulator experience, 5 years Alas Rotas Aerobatic team right wing with Il-2 but will fly anywhere, DCS P-51 proficiency, Private Pilot Licence.
  • Equipment : HOTAS Warthog, Saitek rudder pedals, TrackIR 4, etc.

I apply because I'm very interested about this, but eventually would want to know conditions, I mean, training days a week (I've some other compromises), team schedule for the year (I've a life you know), and so.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

I'll throw my hat in the ring

• Callsign - Pman
  • Location - Surrey, Uk
  • Time Zone - GMT
  • Formation Experience - 3 Months training with VH-Rock, 15 years on flight sims up till then, PPL training.
  • Equipment (Joystick, Pedals, Track IR etc...) X52Pro, Track Ir5, Saitek Pedals, Pc specs below.