"Your flight is delayed" message

CL30

Wondering if someone can help me find the problem to this message.

I'm running MIST, CTLD, CSAR, and GCICAP scripts. Seems after I go through one or two planes that if I try to select those same slots again that's when I get that message. I'm wondering if it's a setting in the CSAR script? I thought maybe it was something with Slot Blocking, but not sure (changed to False).

Not sure which setting/value it would be. I've already looked, but I probably just don't know what I need to change.

i5-9600k @ 5.0 GHz| Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | 32 GB Trident G.Skill RAM @ 3200 MHz | Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 AIO | Samsung EVO 860 500 GB SSD | Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2 | SanDisk 1TB SSD | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra Gaming | EVGA G3 850W Gold PSU | Thermaltake View 71 TG Snow Edition | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFC Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift-S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No, slot blocking prevents a client from ever selecting an aircraft. CTLD will only explode your aircraft if you run out of "lives."

What you're seeing here is typically an indication that something is obstructing the spawn point on the carrier; usually an AI or player that is taking off/has landed or a static object on the deck. If you're the only thing on the boat when this is happening then it sounds like you've found a bug.

I've found that if you get the "your flight is delayed" and you know there's nothing in the way; Go back to choose slot and select another aircraft. Then go back to the original slot that said it was delayed, and you should be able to spawn in.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Museum Relic Campaign: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164322

Community Missions (SP & MP) --> https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=205546

Great bit of info, thank you! I have some statics, but they are at the stern of the ship and don't interfere with spawn points. I'll delete them to see if that fixes it. If not, I have noticed some AI F18 CAP flights land on the carrier and park in those spawn areas, however, during my post-multiplayer testing, I got the message after only a couple mins (just spawn, eject, spawn, eject...), so the AI flights wouldn't have even made it there.

Still something to try. Thanks again!

i5-9600k @ 5.0 GHz| Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | 32 GB Trident G.Skill RAM @ 3200 MHz | Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 AIO | Samsung EVO 860 500 GB SSD | Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2 | SanDisk 1TB SSD | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra Gaming | EVGA G3 850W Gold PSU | Thermaltake View 71 TG Snow Edition | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFC Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift-S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think I tried that, Apache, but will give it another shot. Thanks! (BuDs Vandal) :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Generally speaking it is likely a bug. If you are using a ship or farp then there are a limited number of spawns. Additionally there is a bug with the CV and Tarawa where it doesn't clear spawn points correctly. In the case of the Stennis you have to hook up to a cat and take-off from the ship, otherwise a spawn won't be cleared. You should note that as you keep spawning, ejecting, and respawning that your position on the deck changes. And after the 6th or 10th time it will simply stop working. This is the bug in action.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Thanks to each of you for your thoughts!

So I went back and adjusted the spawning. While I only have 5 slots on the carrier (3x F-18, 2x F-14), I had them all set to "T/O from parking hot." I moved a few of them to the catapults and it seems to have fixed the issue. Good to see and work through that message!! Thanks again!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Its a dcs bug nothing to do with mods, Just go back to spectators and rejoin the slot, Rinse and repeat until your in the pit :thumbup:

Tried that and never did take, but re-working the start position fixed it!:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Generally speaking it is likely a bug. If you are using a ship or farp then there are a limited number of spawns. Additionally there is a bug with the CV and Tarawa where it doesn't clear spawn points correctly. In the case of the Stennis you have to hook up to a cat and take-off from the ship, otherwise a spawn won't be cleared. You should note that as you keep spawning, ejecting, and respawning that your position on the deck changes. And after the 6th or 10th time it will simply stop working. This is the bug in action.

This! Something changed in the latest version that also makes dynamic spawning impossible until the previous aircraft has taken off (or at least is about to on the CAT). Talking about the Stennis here.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Thanks again, fellas!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]