Flying the Lady in MP

MAD-MM

Very nice video indeed :clap_2: .

After one Week the A8 have allready a fearsome Server Reputation...:)
After people thoughts on the module I believed it would have been a sitting duck due to being the poor little brother of the Dora with regards to performances :D. Interesting you prove it to be the opposite.

S!

Edited by Ala13_ManOWar

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Very nice Mad-MM.

Don't get me wrong, not wanting to lessen you skill. I am not in the vicinity of your skill. Hope to get there one day. But I wonder how the A8 will perform, once the Engine power limitations/damage will be inplemented. Currently the engine gets no damage from permanent max power usage. Even over-rev doesn't harm it.

I like the Anton very much. Beautiful plane. And a Beast in the right hands, as seen in your video.

Thank you.

Fox

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

I should put next time more Smileys behind that Fearsome, should be mean Ironic at best, every one can try the 190, abolute beast mode to shoot something Down in the Anton.

Yes it doable, but dont think want to see my Fails, because between 16 and 20 m/s climb rate is not that impressive in 1944.

But Plane is fine no complains, but I dont think will fly to often with the Anton or at least alone...

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

16m/s is a bit meh, but 20m/s sounds pretty solid, for a steady and sustained climb.

I've been doing ground pounding in the Anton thus far, and it's quite good at it. Hits planes pretty hard too. Occasionally I've caught a foolish Mustang. But other times the Mustang is challenging to even try to get my sights on. I've found the best way (for every plane, but particularly the 190A8) is to surprise someone. A 2 second burst lays down some much lead, there isn't often a need to come around a second time, like some aircraft.

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

I should put next time more Smileys behind that Fearsome, should be mean Ironic at best …
:doh: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still nice video :D.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

• 3 years later...

Yet again 4 Years,  next time i need probably also Stick Extension to keep it steady the Lady. 🥲 Dedicated to Erich how brought life in the 190s.

• Like 4

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27