Chuck's Guides - DCS Tutorial Library

Charly_Owl

What happened to Chuck's?? I click on the links and get "file does not exist"

Chuck was doing some sorting of his Google Drive ahead of a business trip and accidentally deleted the active folder we can all see that had all the guides. He meant to delete the backups, so he's still got those, unfortunately he won't be back for a few weeks to fix the issue, in the mean time, a few folks have helpfully hosted the old guides until Chuck gets home and fixes it. :thumbup:

I have all of them so i can upload them to my Dropbox if this ok with chuck.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Here are all the chucks Guides (THANK YOU CHUCK/Charly_Owl)

I will leave this link here Until Chuck will renew his links.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4kqOBYxv9yTQW5NV0E2LUdXRms

Seriously folks, links to a temporary library until chuck's back is one page previous...

Thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Links should be fixed now.

Thank you so much! :thumbup:

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

• 3 weeks later...
Guys... I still have all those documents (and more importantly, the ppt files) on my hard drive, no worries.

I wanted to re-organize my google drive folder structure. So... I made some back-ups of the files, re-organized my files, and then deleted the back-up files. Just kidding - I actually deleted the originals and kept the back-ups by mistake. That's why the links are all screwed up. It's a honest mistake.

I'm currently out of town for work and access to google drive is restricted due to company policy on military sites. Therefore, I won't be able to update the links until I come back home in a couple of weeks.

So glad to hear and thank you so much for all you do for the community. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you! Maybe now I can actually learn how to fly the different modules I have... since Tutorials are so severly bugged and just stop in the middle of every lesson I try (bs2, a10c have issues where the training never progresses.. maybe its just me).

• 1 month later...

Hi Chuck,

First, many thanks for the great guides. I could not do without them.

Second, I see you have revised the AJS 37, could you list what pages changed if ppossible please?

It'll save me printing the whole manual again!

Thanks again for the guides, they are fantastic!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Once again chuck a big thank you for all your efforts .

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for making these great guides Chuck

The only suggestion that I would humbly make is would it be possible to make them

more printer friendly?

eg like this using less black

KEGHos7.jpg

For those people who like to print them out to read when flying/learning stuff

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone :)

I love those guides and i have a question maybe someone can answer it :

Is it allowed to download those PDF and bring them to a copyshop and let them be printed as a real book?

For PERSONAL use only NOT to publish or sell/rent/giveaway.

Its for my Eyes better to have a real book in front of me as a PDF.

I mean due Copyright don't want to violate against any law esp. how much work has done into that Tutorials so that's why i want to be fair with Chuck.

I would be happy for any answer or Contact

MFG

Your Guides have been really helpful to me over the years .. will you be making one for the Harrier? I hope that Razbam has provided you with an early copy :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB