Chuck's Guides - DCS Tutorial Library

Charly_Owl

I just keep getting an error 404 for all of Chuck's manuals. I'm particularly looking for the Huey one. Can anyone point me to a working link please. Ta

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Cheers Hellfire

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Copy paste from Chuck's post at Reddit:

Don't mind those Freaks Chuck...

We all appreciate your efforts here on DCS forums...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

Thanks Chuck, seriously , the first place i go when i get a new module is to your links!!:thumbup:

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

I want to add my support and appreciation here too. Chuck, your guides are priceless! They are perfect to get started and perfect as refreshers. Since I am an on-and-off armchair pilot, who can't spend time on DCS consistently, your guides are brilliant for me.

Likewise, I can't hang out in forums regularly. Sometimes I can, other times I can't. So I haven't really followed what kind of grief you had to endure. I just sincerely hope that you won't let it get to you too much and will find the time and inclination to carry on!

Thanks again!

My humble rig: Windows 10 pro 64bit; i7-6700k on Gigabyte Z170X G7; 32GB; MSI 980ti Twin Frozr; 512GB Samsung 950 Pro (NVMe/PCIe x4); 1TB Samsung 850 Pro; Komplete Audio 6; TrackIR 5 Pro;

DCS 2.5 with almost all modules; favourites: Shark, Mi-8, Harrier, Viggen, Mirage, Hornet

Holy... never told you i love this guides because i was being selfish only clicking them and absorbing its content. Now that they are "deleted" i came to read all of this and your reddit post...

Man, your work is AAA and im glad i came across this guides after starting with flight sims.

Yes, they are bloody ridiculous. you dont owe anything to anyone. we owe you.

Hope your good will keeps up!

Big Hug from ARG.

I7 7700k - Msi Z270 Gaming+

GTX 1070ti

16gb @2400

2x Samsung 850EVO 250/500 - 1x HDD 1TB

SAITEK-MAD CATZ CYBORG FLY 5 STICK

WIN 10

Chuck...I have a copy of your Mirage 2000C manual saved in my PC. :) How can I send it to you so you can recover it?

Maybe if others have copies saved on their PC they can assist by sending it to him.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Chuck...I have a copy of your Mirage 2000C manual saved in my PC. :) How can I send it to you so you can recover it?

Maybe if others have copies saved on their PC they can assist by sending it to him.

I also have a saved copy of Chuck'e Mirage Guide ... its the version dated February 23rd 2017 ... I'd glady send a copy to him if he needs to.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Guys... I still have all those documents (and more importantly, the ppt files) on my hard drive, no worries.

I wanted to re-organize my google drive folder structure. So... I made some back-ups of the files, re-organized my files, and then deleted the back-up files. Just kidding - I actually deleted the originals and kept the back-ups by mistake. That's why the links are all screwed up. It's a honest mistake.

I'm currently out of town for work and access to google drive is restricted due to company policy on military sites. Therefore, I won't be able to update the links until I come back home in a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

Guys... I still have all those documents (and more importantly, the ppt files) on my hard drive, no worries.

I wanted to re-organize my google drive folder structure. So... I made some back-ups of the files, re-organized my files, and then deleted the back-up files. Just kidding - I actually deleted the originals and kept the back-ups by mistake. That's why the links are all screwed up. It's a honest mistake.

I'm currently out of town for work and access to google drive is restricted due to company policy on military sites. Therefore, I won't be able to update the links until I come back home in a couple of weeks.

Good to hear. Love your guides.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

looking forward to the new links :D

Download My F15c Radar Cheat Sheet Here

http://imgur.com/a/sxGoA

i7 6700 @4.2 | 32gb DDR4 ram | asus hero VIII | strix 1080Ti

VMA-223 Bulldogs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|

Here are all the chucks Guides (THANK YOU CHUCK/Charly_Owl)

I will leave this link here Until Chuck will renew his links.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4kqOBYxv9yTQW5NV0E2LUdXRms

Edited by [TIGER]
  • Like 1

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883