A4 Skyhawk

VEAO is unfortunately not releasing or announcing any more WIP news or photos to the public due to some unfortunate circumstances regarding the assholishness of internet trolls. Have faith my son and all shall be well.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

The A4 is no longer a VEAO project.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

VEAO is unfortunately not releasing or announcing any more WIP news or photos to the public due to some unfortunate circumstances regarding the assholishness of internet trolls. Have faith my son and all shall be well.

I thought the issue was contracts with MDD?

It was cancelled quite a while ago, unfortunately...

It seems a feasible licence agreement couldn't be reached with Boeing/Mc Donnell Douglas for the module.

Yeah that.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

What about status updates though? Like.. We don't hear too much from you guys anymore, how's the Eurofighter coming along Pman? :)

Please read my quote post above.

We no longer give a running commentary on our wip.

More information will be shared when the product goes on pre sale and then open beta.

Pman

Please read my quote post above.

We no longer give a running commentary on our wip.

More information will be shared when the product goes on pre sale and then open beta.

Pman

Hyde, what have you done with him.......I miss you Jekyll :love:

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

• 3 months later...

I have a full model of the Argentinian A4B (A4P) exported from FSX. Does anyone have a good tutorial to export from 3DS MAX to DCSW with cockpits etc... plus terrain?

I've found so many differents but are lack of information, ie, for terrain it doesnt report how many square miles/kms or scale, etc.

I have a full model of the Argentinian A4B (A4P) exported from FSX. Does anyone have a good tutorial to export from 3DS MAX to DCSW with cockpits etc... plus terrain?

I've found so many differents but are lack of information, ie, for terrain it doesnt report how many square miles/kms or scale, etc.

Unless you're the owner and/or creator of such items, you'd better stop right where you are now. Export never sounds good.

I really don't get this legal business with old aircraft. Exactly what intellectual rights would be compromised by an item in a simulator. I would have thought that these companies would want to see their aircraft immortalized or at least honored in a game.

Also surely an aircraft as iconic as the A-4(which lets me honest was payed for many times over by the US and other militaries) would have passed into the public domain by now. I don't mean the ownership has passed, I was thinking more like "Barbie" which although owned by mattel is considered part of the public lexicon.

Well ok the company names might involve a financial transaction. So call it a US navy A4 instead of McDonald-Douglas A-4.

:megalol:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 6 months later...

Discussion of Ripping Models from FSX to DCS is Piracy and against forum rules.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Obviously, Skates has too much free time on his hands.