Mission 6

LooseSeal

Some more feedback Baltic Dragon ;-)

So I just tried this mission for the second time (severely underestimated Phoenix missiles the first time) but the second time, for some reason, the F-16 flight took off quite a bit later which resulted in them saddling only when I reached waypoint 2, despite me flying at about 220 knots the whole way there. It also meant the F-16s used afterburners the whole way there and two of them ran out of fuel soon into the fight (those pesky Phoenix's got the other two, haha).

But in the end we managed to take out all but one of the enemy (lost basically all of my flight as well though), just one Tiger. I had to declare RTB as very low on fuel, and was informed that the bandits were bugging out. Unfortunately, that last Tiger decided to follow me back and shot me down 30 miles from Nellis. Not sure what happened, but the Tiger definitely didn't bug out...

Also, I think Arco is supposed to be a KC130 but is actually a KC135, so no option to refuel.

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR