Open Beta

Honez

You can't. Steam keys can only be used in steam.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

It is possible though to use the Open Beta in Steam. You can choose to do so in the Steam library.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Thanks your right, the new question is how do I get a code to enable it, I will reach out to the guys at ED.

There is no code, select "openbeta - Public beta versions" from the drop down list, and Steam will update your "stable" install if Open Beta is different.

A 'special' code is only needed for "closed" builds, etc.

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Thanks your right, the new question is how do I get a code to enable it, I will reach out to the guys at ED.

As Ramysay said: You just have to select the Open Beta in the DCS settings in your Steam library. That's all you need to do to play the Open Beta. No special code needed.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg