Canale Youtube: 2RGT OBERST

Facebook: DCS World Italia - 2RGT -

Canale Twitch: 2RGT OBERST

LIVE!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've reset and redone all the warehouses, mig21 flares should be fixed.

Let me know if not!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

I've reset and redone all the warehouses, mig21 flares should be fixed.

Let me know if not!

Wow great! Tonight I try

Inviato dal mio FRD-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

[sIGPIC]2RGT DCS WORLD ITALIA[/sIGPIC]

DIAVOLO 1-1 | 2RGT OBERST

2RGT DCS Gruppo Volo Italiano

Canale Youtube: 2RGT OBERST

Facebook: DCS World Italia - 2RGT -

Canale Twitch: 2RGT OBERST

LIVE!

Made some changes to AI placeholders - Good news! Stutters seem almost gone now for spawns & respawns :)

Mig21 countermeasures are confirmed working as well

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

I know I'm late to the party with this question probably, but is there a plan to add harrier into BF Nevada on Wednesday if indeed it does get released??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

Not to the current scenario as it just doesn't fit at all - advanced sensors etc

We'd have to do a new modern scenario for it which we probably will. Just need time :)

If anyone is interested in setting up a dedicated 1.5 server (PvP, 30 slots or more) with me (since 2.0 has more bugs than 1.5 currently), please check this post: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=196827&page=2

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Aww man such a bummer! In its current beta state the only real advantage it has over the A10A is the FLIR tho. Sad sad. Oh well, look forward to the next scenario then!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

• 2 weeks later...
so Blue Flag is down in 1.5 and on NTTR?

I took a break for a few months and when I get back Open Conflict is gone and Blue Flag is down... What good is DCS without the best servers?

I feel the pain. My DCS life is less meaning without those servers. Its good thing 104th still up but less and less people online during my playtime (GMT + 7) these days....

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Server is only down due to the automatic restarter being unable to restart now there is the prompt to save crash logs. Currently when it crashed, it gets stuck until someone logs in and presses a button

This issue has been reported to ED.

Hopefully they can get round to that soon and then it'll be back up :)

Switched to 1.5 server : https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=175262

Password is blueflag

In very early testing as crash recovery is not working yet.

Awesome!! Thought I had to wait for 2.5 untill I can fly in BlueFlag again, but I was wrong :)

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 2 years later...

Does anyone know the link for the Blue Flag Nevada TacView files?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg