POWERED BY "BUDDY SPIKE"

www.buddyspike.net

th_lolo_zpsomynqgit.png

Created by:

Xcom , Greg, Crash, Ciribob

SERVER NAME : BUDDYSPIKE - http://www.blix.com

SIMPLE RADIO SERVER IP: 5.189.162.17:5014

Teamspeak IP: 89.163.173.82:1337, Password: RayGun

Check the Campaign's status on a real time basis.

SERVER STATUS : ONLINE - TESTING

"BUDDY SPIKE" WEBSITE: www.buddyspike.net

OFFICIAL START : TBC

REAL TIME WEB BASED MAP :
http://gadget.buddyspike.net/

OFFICIAL END : TBC

Nevada - Round 1 will be on the ALPHA version of DCS World 2.1 running on the NTTR map. It will run for 15 days if no other victory conditions occur first.

SIMPLE RADIO STANDALONE ED THREAD:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=169387

We highly recommend the use of Simple Radio Standalone software, to improve coordination and support its further development.

Official Blue Flag Frequency plan:

https://tinyurl.com/blue-flag-nevada

TacView of your flight available here for playback -

https://tinyurl.com/bf-nevada-tacview

TacView has a free version for playback - http://www.tacview.net/

Changelog for the 1st round:

- Available modules:

Blue Side: F-5E, A-10A, HAWK, UH-1H

Red Side MiG-21, SU-25A, LZ-39ZA, Mi-8, Viggen

- No Clusters or Nuclear bombs

- No Radar SAMs

- Defending troops spawn when base is closed

- No Mavericks

Forum signatures for the Operation "Blue Flag" created by 373vFS_Crash

Enjoy!

attachment.php?attachmentid=121507&d=1442438621

attachment.php?attachmentid=121508&d=1442438621

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD IN CASE THE SERVER CRASHES - OR REPORTED DOWN. Thanks in advance.

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reserved

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

I'm really interested in this, but with a 250ms+ ping from straya, it's unlikely I'll get to play. I'm sure a lot of ANZ guys would appreciate a Sydney-based server if that was ever a possibility. Will watch with interest!

DCS Wishlist: | Navy F-14 | Navy F/A-18 | AH-6 | Navy A-6 | Official Navy A-4 | Carrier Ops | Dynamic Campaign | Marine AH-1 |

Streaming DCS sometimes:

I'm really interested in this, but with a 250ms+ ping from straya, it's unlikely I'll get to play. I'm sure a lot of ANZ guys would appreciate a Sydney-based server if that was ever a possibility. Will watch with interest!

As the lag seems ok - we're pretty relaxed with the ping limit at the minute so i'd give it a go. PM me if you do get kicked and let me know your ping and we'll see how it goes

Edited by Ciribob

RED won test round - map reset and sides swapped to see how it handles the reverse. RED have to hold Vegas and push north instead of pushing south like normal :)

TacView of flight should always be available here if you want to share tactics or see what happened - https://tinyurl.com/bf-nevada-tacview :)

So I see BF is on NTTR and Normandy, neither of which I own. For those of us that will probably not buy those two maps, are we just finished with BF or is this temporary?

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - Nevada - Round 1

So I see BF is on NTTR and Normandy, neither of which I own. For those of us that will probably not buy those two maps, are we just finished with BF or is this temporary?

Dang Sniper, you're an airline pilot. Spend the fifty bucks and get NTTR.

It's currently a pretty fun f5 v mig21 battle. Both airplanes have a2a and a2g capability so it's quite fun (today was my first day in maybe two months.)

Aren't you a pretty good f5 driver? You'd love this....

Edit because I hit send too soon. Caucuses will be back online as soon as ED figure out why radar makes everything so dang slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our 1.5 map is still being worked on, latest patch helped a lot but still not quite there so hopefully soon.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Had great fun with Octuplefire and eCoke today. RVE Snowman doing his thing with 9 a2a kills in the VIGGEN. (3 of those were me, Thanks SnowMan.) Love seeing the team work with huey's bringing in JTACs for F5s to drop GBUs on. Pretty slick little setup. I'll be back again soon!

TJ

Dang Sniper, you're an airline pilot. Spend the fifty bucks and get NTTR.

It's currently a pretty fun f5 v mig21 battle. Both airplanes have a2a and a2g capability so it's quite fun (today was my first day in maybe two months.)

Aren't you a pretty good f5 driver? You'd love this....

Edit because I hit send too soon. Caucuses will be back online as soon as ED figure out why radar makes everything so dang slow.

I haven't been on in a while due to things at home/work and didn't know of the radar problems. Having said that, other than just seeing what the newer graphics look like, I honestly just have no interest in buying an airforce base. lol I mean, to me it would be like buying Ft Benning for Arma. What, am I going to head out to the range, do some pt, cq and go to chow, maybe hit a strip club? lol :P

Well, that sucks...

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

Are the rearm/repair crates working as intended? Last night I watched Colt and Linebacker orchestrate the capture of McCarren and they dropped a repair crate, attached was the immediate message we saw:

0c01ff113952069af37c7b79c8acc863.jpg

Do repair crates really do that little?

TJ

This round of Blue Flag has been tempting me to join. Still haven’t managed to land the Mi-8 quickly and reliably enough to feel confident that will actually help. I have watched some excellent streams of the action though.

Quick question about the recon slots. Do they actually provide any information to the GCI or the rest of the team or is it just what is verbally passed on via SRS? If it actually helped I might actually have the nerve to hop in with the big boys. :)

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

64GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 4133

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

Custom Water Cooling Loop

TM Warthog/ MFG Crosswind

This round of Blue Flag has been tempting me to join. Still haven’t managed to land the Mi-8 quickly and reliably enough to feel confident that will actually help. I have watched some excellent streams of the action though.

Quick question about the recon slots. Do they actually provide any information to the GCI or the rest of the team or is it just what is verbally passed on via SRS? If it actually helped I might actually have the nerve to hop in with the big boys. :)

Recon slots are mainly for calling in bombers onto the airfields and FARPS. The Hawk on blue cannot cuurently carry any Air 2 air weapons and its air to ground is laughable. The L-39 can carry its R-60's though so it has that going for it.

Edited by Tyrant07

I think they do TJ, we took Boulder tonight and I delivered 2 crates there, only 3% for each one.

Are the rearm/repair crates working as intended? Last night I watched Colt and Linebacker orchestrate the capture of McCarren and they dropped a repair crate, attached was the immediate message we saw:

Do repair crates really do that little?

TJ

Short answer, kinda, it depends :)

Long answer:

DCS is based around groups of units, you can only spawn a group, not and individual unit of a group.

The repair system works in Blue Flag by generating a list of units and then picking one at random. The group for that unit is then picked and ALL the units for that group are respawned. If it's a small group, you'll see a small jump in the percentage health.

We could respawn multiple groups and remove units but respawning would add back ammo and reset damage which is why we just do one group at a time.

Health is calculated by number of units alive out of the total number of units (not groups)

Either way, you really want to drop repair crates as it triggers a repair early and repairs can take up to 45 minutes depending on the base. Repair Timer is also reset when the base is under attack to simulate supression of forces. Repair system and repair crates use the same logic - so neither is better than the other, it's the same but you control when it's triggered.

In this round, there are lots of smaller groups to keep logistics and repairs important but also so that a repair crate or trigger doesn't respawn too much defence in one go.

Short answer, kinda, it depends :)

Long answer:

DCS is based around groups of units, you can only spawn a group, not and individual unit of a group.

The repair system works in Blue Flag by generating a list of units and then picking one at random. The group for that unit is then picked and ALL the units for that group are respawned. If it's a small group, you'll see a small jump in the percentage health.

We could respawn multiple groups and remove units but respawning would add back ammo and reset damage which is why we just do one group at a time.

Health is calculated by number of units alive out of the total number of units (not groups)

Either way, you really want to drop repair crates as it triggers a repair early and repairs can take up to 45 minutes depending on the base. Repair Timer is also reset when the base is under attack to simulate supression of forces. Repair system and repair crates use the same logic - so neither is better than the other, it's the same but you control when it's triggered.

In this round, there are lots of smaller groups to keep logistics and repairs important but also so that a repair crate or trigger doesn't respawn too much defence in one go.

Love this. Thanks Cribob!

TJ

What are we supposed to post? Our coalition preference? If so, Blue.
No need, do that on the server :)

Just login and type red or blue in chat once connected to join a coalition.

Server is online now for testing. Last thing to add are EWRs for radar coverage and to help GCIs with a picture

This thread is for suggestions, problem reporting etc

Hey just updated 2.x to fly some BF, was really great. At first I was unsure if there was anything for me to do, but luckily we had a JTAC and I had great fun throwing GBU12's around.

Small thing, -freq/lives command didn't work for me, or wouldn't show anything.

Hey just updated 2.x to fly some BF, was really great. At first I was unsure if there was anything for me to do, but luckily we had a JTAC and I had great fun throwing GBU12's around.

Small thing, -freq/lives command didn't work for me, or wouldn't show anything.

Make sure you type in all chat, not team chat and it'll work.

1688 wasn't always the laser code for the JTAC but it should be now