F-15C The Georgian War Campaign Feedback

Hi Baltic Dragon,

I finished the campaign a couple of days ago. Great job in setting the missions just right. You don't have to be an Eagle die-hard flyer but definitely beyond Rookie knowledge to really enjoy the campaign. :joystick:

I never knew BVR combat in the Eagle is challenging and fun. :thumbup:

Keep up the excellent work!

Cheers,

Lucky

:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished the campaign and I miss it already.

Great voice overs. Lots of unexpected changes in the action.

I especially liked the F10 options to report in as Winchester, Joker, RTB, etc. Most times I really needed that.

I got many mission successes on the first try which is very rare for me. Not 100s but still was able to move on.

Mission 15 was my favorite. Last mission was beautiful.

Please make more campaigns!

Pizmo

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get past mission 3. Twice now I'll get through the mission until I'm positioned about 2 miles behind the TU_22 as ordered with weapons lock waiting instructions and shortly after the TU-22 is given its 2nd warning to turn back I hear abort, abort....... weapons release not authorized and I'm suddenly exited out of the mission. I did not fire any weapons at the bomber. Am I missing something????

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass, Asus Rog Maximus IX Hero Z270, Intel Core I7 - 7700K, Gskill TridentZ RGB 32GB DDR4 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB, Seagate BarraCuda 3TB, NZXT Kraken X62, Corsair RM750X, Windows 10 Home, Asus ROG PG348Q 34” 3440 x 1440 100hz curved IPS G-Sync monitor, Saitek X52 Pro Hotas, TrackIR V5

Hi MileHiRyder.

There is an issue with the ROE violation trigger at the moment in Mission 3, a Georgian SAM launch is falsely tripping the violation; a corrected version has been submitted to ED and should be available in the next patch.

If you'd like to skip this mission for the time being, you can find instructions HERE

If you're interested in the gory details of what exactly happened with the triggers, you can find them HERE

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Edited by feefifofum

Hi MileHiRyder.

There is an issue with the ROE violation trigger at the moment in Mission 3, a Georgian SAM launch is falsely tripping the violation; a corrected version has been submitted to ED and should be available in the next patch.

If you'd like to skip this mission for the time being, you can find instructions HERE

If you're interested in the gory details of what exactly happened with the triggers, you can find them HERE

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks for the quick reply. :thumbup:

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass, Asus Rog Maximus IX Hero Z270, Intel Core I7 - 7700K, Gskill TridentZ RGB 32GB DDR4 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB, Seagate BarraCuda 3TB, NZXT Kraken X62, Corsair RM750X, Windows 10 Home, Asus ROG PG348Q 34” 3440 x 1440 100hz curved IPS G-Sync monitor, Saitek X52 Pro Hotas, TrackIR V5

• 2 weeks later...
The campaign ceased to function simultaneously and the sequence of missions was broken. After that, all the conversations between the pilots disappeared and ceased to be associated with magic. Restarting the campaign did not help

I'm experiencing the same or similar issues. Chatter between the pilots has stopped and no communication from magic in any mission. This started occurring a few days ago. :dunno:

Hello all, there was an issue with the copy protection when DCS last updated. The issue has been reported to ED and solved internally as of this morning. We don't have an ETA on a patch but with any luck this should be fixed soon!

Thanks for the prompt reply and update. :thumbup:

Read the spoiler Nice! :thumbup: So do I need to do Aerial refueling during the last mission? been a while since the last time I did any Aerial refueling, it would be fun using that "Aerial refueling soft touches" on the throttle and stick again lol

I will leave a short review after finishing it, though it will take a while coz I am playing this along with Persona 5, FF 12: TZA and Total War: Warhammer 2, juggling between games and busy life lol.

Edited by cm2