F-111 Aardvark Bomber

Hello dear Comunity, Wing´s and Friends.....

due to a lot of discussing a new plane for you to build and bring to us "we " decided that the F111 Aardvark would be the best solution after the F-16.

Especially due to the flexibility of this bomber in different Environment´s and threads. Also the need of a buddy to your Right planning the attack and weapon usage as well as Terrain awareness to the Pilot is a big "Excitement" to me.

i hope i could inspire some other Pilots with that wish, not at last ofc you ED Team.

With best regards Lt. Razor

• Like 2

I often wondered where the consideration was to bring this into DCSW. I am sure there is plenty of unclassified material out there to develop it...or I at least hope so.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

NeilWillis , im glad you visited my Post. i was not breifed About the current "Wish list Situation" sorry for that…. anyway step after step

"WE" (in this context) started existing when i suggested it on a multiplayer Server where several People were excited About this idea i pronounced.

I'd like to see more strike aircraft in DCS. But I'd actually like for there to be some actual worthwhile things to hit with them on online servers, which mainly cater to CAS and "tank plinking".

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I'd like to see more strike aircraft in DCS. But I'd actually like for there to be some actual worthwhile things to hit with them on online servers, which mainly cater to CAS and "tank plinking".

Indeed. A bit of infrastructure to kill would be great for the Viggen and possible Tornado as well.

As for the F111 it certainly is an interesting bird with some history so why not?

• Like 1

SR71. Fly high altitude photo missions that will update the F10 map of the locations of enemy assets. As long as the plane flies the F10 map shows intell. The Sr71 will become a giant target and need cap to clean the skies. Might be a cool plane/mission of the DDCS and the like

Would be a day-1 pre-purchase for me! Operation El Dorado Canyon II here we come!

Laptop Pilot. Alienware X17, i9 11980HK 5.0GHz, 16GB RTX 3080, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, NVMe SSD. 2x TM Warthog, Hornet grip, Virpil CM2 & TPR pedals, FSSB-R3, Cougar throttle, Viper pit WIP (XBox360 when traveling). Rift S.

NTTR, SoH, Syria, Sinai, Channel, South Atlantic, CA, Supercarrier, FC3, A-10CII, F-5, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Harrier, M2000, F1, Viggen, MiG-21, Yak-52, L-39, MB-339, CE2, Gazelle, Ka-50, Mi-8, Mi-24, Huey, Apache, Spitfire, Mossie.  Wishlist: Tornado, Jaguar, Buccaneer, F-117 and F-111.

You guys recall this strike?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

you speak to me from the Soul guys, i hope i can reach out more ppl interested in her getting real for DCS.

i´m no epxert in how this works but on a Discord Server somebody told me it would be a great "Job" for heatblur after their current Project....

Aardvark #flyingarmory #AIM54 #Carpet´s #IN-safeOUT #History #Duty Radius # https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Dynamics_F-111_Aardvark

I agree that HB if anyone could do this, mainly due to the fact they have "jester AI", but thus far Jester sucks for ground attack in the F14.

But I'll be happy if they do the A6, the F111 or the Tornado (not in that order).

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Good to know.

^^^^

Likewise..... pleeeaaassse lol.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

Ah, that is one of those quintessential questions of life... F-111 or Tornado? I might be interested in either, really.

Not really, the Tornado is basically just an F-111 knockoff anyway. Performance wise, the F-111 was clearly the superior aircraft for interdiction/strike. Might as well go for the real deal.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Right now all the sceneries for DCS are actually pretty small. I don´t know why people is asking for long-range bombers, or any other long range plane. F-111 and Tornados are not even CAS planes that should be patroling for a long time, as the A-10 or the F/A-18, is a plane that was designed for going from point A to point B hundreds of miles inside enemy territory at low level, drop some bombs over one single target, and return running away from fighters and using ECM and chaff against SAMs. A type of mission pretty limited for a simulator, IMO, and not really good for a small scenery. I prefer planes with a wider range of possible missions.

I would like to see more WWII aircraft like the P-38 Lightning or the Black Widow. Even a bomber would be cool, I think there is enough space in a DCS map to get that kind of plane in.

Hello Kongamato, good Point.

In my Opinion thats exactly waht is missing in DCS but flavours are different.

From my Point of view it would be a great tool to make MP Server wich are dynamic and all the way visited by good Pilots (ThrougthheInfern to Name one ) just even more Dyanmic.

What im Talking About is a seriously Firepower brought to a Battlefield wich was "SEAD" up by an F-18 for example. If the Attack-group loses some or all of the CAP, well Aardvark got ist nose a Multi-capable rdr to Shoot thos AIM-54 on bandits, or follow the Terrain home with full burner where the Argument of Longrange-Bombers Arent needed is defeated.

Sorry for Grammar or engl in General. hope you can fill in

Hello Kongamato, good Point.

If the Attack-group loses some or all of the CAP, well Aardvark got ist nose a Multi-capable rdr to Shoot thos AIM-54 on bandits, or follow the Terrain home with full burner where the Argument of Longrange-Bombers Arent needed is defeated.

Sorry for Grammar or engl in General. hope you can fill in

:huh: The F-111 in service never had an A-A radar and never was capable of using the AIM-54...

I think you are thinking in the Tomcat... :music_whistling: