Looking for a squadron! - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-21-2020, 12:27 AM   #1
JovenTroll

Default Looking for a squadron!

Hi, I have been in DCS for a year now and im interested in looking for some squadron to join. English is not my mother language but i have no problem speaking it and i have no problem understanding it.

MAPS: Nevada, Persian Gulf and Caucasus.
Modules: F/A-18, A-10C, F-14, F-16, Harrier, Mirage, Flaming Cliffs. The ones that i fly the most are the f/A-18 and the A-10c, and are the ones that im more confident with and have more knowledge.
Gear: Logitech x56 HOTAS. Oculus Rift S VR. SRS Installed.

I'm mostly interested in a squadron that looks for training, realisim and giving inmersive experiences rather than 100% simulation and advance trainings and test based on the real world ones. I have nothing against that type of philosophy, i myself have been in ArmA 3 units and stuff but it is just that I don't have enough time to dedicate to that kind of commitment, but still want to fly and have as much realistic experience as possible.

Last edited by JovenTroll; 01-21-2020 at 12:31 AM.
JovenTroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 12:47 PM   #2
BlueAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JovenTroll View Post
Hi, I have been in DCS for a year now and im interested in looking for some squadron to join. English is not my mother language but i have no problem speaking it and i have no problem understanding it.

MAPS: Nevada, Persian Gulf and Caucasus.
Modules: F/A-18, A-10C, F-14, F-16, Harrier, Mirage, Flaming Cliffs. The ones that i fly the most are the f/A-18 and the A-10c, and are the ones that im more confident with and have more knowledge.
Gear: Logitech x56 HOTAS. Oculus Rift S VR. SRS Installed.

I'm mostly interested in a squadron that looks for training, realisim and giving inmersive experiences rather than 100% simulation and advance trainings and test based on the real world ones. I have nothing against that type of philosophy, i myself have been in ArmA 3 units and stuff but it is just that I don't have enough time to dedicate to that kind of commitment, but still want to fly and have as much realistic experience as possible.
Hi

What region of the world are you from and what languages do you speak?
BlueAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 01:49 PM   #3
JovenTroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Hi

What region of the world are you from and what languages do you speak?
I am from spain. I speak English and of course spanish.
JovenTroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 03:27 PM   #4
BlueAngel

Ah ok, thanks for the info.

You're a bit far from my squadron's timezone.

Good luck, this is a vast community. I'm sure you'll find a spot.
BlueAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 03:32 PM   #5
wrl11

We are recruiting now and start training in two weeks. We are U.S. based but have a wide range of time zones, including many in Europe (our F/A-18 squadron CO is in Europe). You can visit our website below and learn more, fill out an application and join our discord for a conversation and we can tell you more.

INFERNO 401
F/A-18C BuNo 163444
VFA-81

CDR W. "Grekko" Loomis
www.statelyfe.com
wrl11 is offline   Reply With Quote